Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burning Feather finally introduces himself.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Burning Feather

Burning Feather finally introduces himself. Empty
PostSubject: Burning Feather finally introduces himself.   Burning Feather finally introduces himself. EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:44 am

[This section is not supposed to be copied into the show. I just want to inform whoever is putting this in that I would like for it to be just before my match against Apocalypto. Cheers!]

A single light shines upon Burning Feather as he goes towards the ring. As he climps up - three more shines upon him as he grabs a microphone and clear his throat.

Burning Feather: "Hello wrestling fans. I noticed that there are rumors about me being mute, a zen master or not capable of speaking your language. I hope you all now can hear for yourself that is not the case. Then why haven't I addressed you before today, you might ask. This is simply because I didn't care talking to you guys."

The crowd starts booing a little, with people shouting for him to get off the stage.

Burning Feather: "Now now, let my finish this as it is my first appearence here without me being in a fight. I simply didn't care because I thought you only wanted to see me beat those mouthy wrestlers my dear boss D-Maniac keeps signing for this federation. I believed we had an understanding between each other that I tried my best to pummel them to the ground and you clapped me on my way."

The booing stops and there are actually a few of the crowd now clapping as Burning Feather takes a short break.

Burning Feather: "As of tonight, I am going against a beast - you guys know him as Apocalypto I am sure of, as I can see quite a few of you out there are having t-shirts with his face plastered on. I also read somewhere that not that many have faith in me beating him tonight as he is very much stronger than me, I that is true, but what is also true is this: that beefcake of a wrestler will have a hard time laying hands on me tonight! I assure you that I have spent this entire week watching him while he was training and remembering every move he practiced so I will not be taking by surprise when it all goes down!"

Three lights go out, leaving one on Burning Feather while the titan tron shows clips of his earlier victories.

Burning Feather: "Tonight...I'll show you how to make Apocalypto bleed, that is a promise!"

He shouts to a roaring crowd as he goes backstage.
Back to top Go down

Burning Feather finally introduces himself.
Page 1 of 1