Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burning Feather addresses last week's loss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Burning Feather

Burning Feather addresses last week's loss Empty
PostSubject: Burning Feather addresses last week's loss   Burning Feather addresses last week's loss EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:22 am

Iron Maiden: And now our producer says we have an interview from Burning Feather

Paranormal: It’ll be interesting to see what he has to say after last week’s drama, first getting a title show and after that being attacked by the loose cannon you all know as AJ Wacko

The camera shows Burning Feather lying in a hospital bed

Burning Feather: Hi all. First I will say I am sorry I can’t be with you tonight, but as most of you already know, I landed badly on some steps after my match and I needed some rest which the great people at this hospital have helped me get. A lot of people have been sending me ‘get well soon’ cards and I thank you, my fans, for showing you care even when I am out of the ring. I will not forget you. Neither will I forget why you believe in my – which among other things have to do with my ethics. A match can only be won if one fight fair, but unfortunately my tag partner hasn’t learned that lesson yet. And yes, I took the blame for our loss, even though I interrupted the counting after AJ was down after being hit by The Rotten’s finisher, even though my finisher got the best of Bruiser Brody which nearly won us the match, and even though when I needed help he just stood there unable to because he couldn’t handle what went on in the ring. Why I took the blame? Because he is weaker than me. Every single match I have fought against him I have won by a margin big enough to park an elephant in between. He is not a match for me, The Rotten or Bruiser Brody in the ring, I feared it before and I know it now. To top that off – he is a nutjob. He have lost his marbles. And that my friends, is why. He can’t handle the truth, mostly because he doesn’t live in the same world as us, but that doesn’t matter. What matters is that you help people who are weaker than you. I do. And I will continue to do it no matter how many times he will try to beat me up with his childishly attacks – attacks that just further shows how much in need of some help he is! And people in need are not the people I abandon! So trust me, WWF fans, when I say that I still see AJ Wacko as my tag team partner, and the reason is I will not give up on a lost soul. With me to guide him, he will find his way back to the universe we all live in.

Burning Feather groans as he gets up from the bed, showing he is wearing his wrestling attire

Burning Feather: I will be ready for the next show. Do not worry about me, if anything, worry about my training methods for bringing AJ Wacko back to the sanity he apparently ran away from a long time ago.

Paranormal: What a speech.

Iron Maiden: Yeah, but he have had a week to brood about it after AJ Wacko ambushed him and sent him to that hospital.

Paranormal: True, but lets us now get back to the action, Burning Feather will come out of the hospital soon enough, but for now he is just a guy in a bed.
Back to top Go down

Burning Feather addresses last week's loss
Page 1 of 1