Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burning Feather extends his hands in name of friendship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wacko
Wacko

Burning Feather extends his hands in name of friendship Empty
PostSubject: Burning Feather extends his hands in name of friendship   Burning Feather extends his hands in name of friendship EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:06 am

Burning Feather is seen in locker room looking at a piece of paper, he is reciting something from it, inaudible.

Dreamslasher: hey man, how are you doing?

Burning Feather: good man, I'm just trying to figure how what to say to my new tag partner.

Dreamslasher: new tag partner? You the man, you got good things going, couple of wins there and there and already you have a tag partner, maybe there's new championship in picture for you, Dang man!

Burning Feather, laughing: actually I'm in title match for tag match tonight.

Dreamslasher: what.. Your joking, aren't you? Deadly alliance title?? But that title is now vacated and... You're going up against those two guys aren't you? Oh man! I pity you and your partner!

Burning Feather: relax, I got faith, I have faith in him and myself, we can do it, and I just need to patch things up with him before we get ready for match tonight.

Dreamslasher: whatever you say man, good luck.

Burning feather: thanks I will need it... When I meet with my tag partner. Catch ya later.

Dreamslasher: who? (burning feather was already walking away, out of locker room into backstage, looking for someone.)

Burning Feather: hey I was looking for you, I'm glad I caught ya. I know we have had our differences but I was hoping you'd let me have my piece said. So here it is... You got troubled heart, but I'm not going to accuse you of things you did wrong, I want you to know I will always have your back. In match tonight, I'm definitely going to protect you tonight. I won't let you down, and don't get me wrong, I haven't set any high expectations for you to meet, I want you to be there for your own good. You need not to put yourself on line for me or anybody else but yourself alone.

Burning Feather: these guy we're both facing, they're tough, they're unpredictable, they seems to have a disliking for rules.. You can't win if you're swayed, you can only win if you're strong. I will be strong for both of us, but I need you to be strong enough to fend for yourself, then we will capture that championship where we will be recongized as number 1 tag team in entire world of wastelands! I can teach you, I will find a way to instill inner peace in you, I know there is good in you, you deserve it, more than ever you need it now. I'm practically handing out my heart and soul out to you in terms of... Friends.. (hand reach out, then another hand reaches and shake it... The hand belong to..)

AJ Wacko: sounds awesome
Back to top Go down

Burning Feather extends his hands in name of friendship
Page 1 of 1