Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post match after Burning Feather and AJ Wacko's loss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wacko
Wacko

Post match after Burning Feather and AJ Wacko's loss Empty
PostSubject: Post match after Burning Feather and AJ Wacko's loss   Post match after Burning Feather and AJ Wacko's loss EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:18 am

paranormal: astounding!! The Rotten and Bruiser Brody defended against ruthless attacks by AJ Wacko's acrobatic attacks and Burning Feather's powerful strikes!!

Iron Maiden: look, they're asking for replay!

(replay plays)

referee hands over Deadly Alliance title to the winners of the match, The Rotten and Bruiser Brody! The rotten held his hands up in pride while Bruiser is helding his head in psin but nonetheless proudly admiring his new belt. The Rotten gives nasty smile and Bruiser Brody laughs, as they left losers of the match behind in the ring, gloating their newly won prizes.

AJ Wacko looks unhappy, Burning Feather is sitting up, recuperating from The Rotten's finishing move. AJ Wacko say something but none of audience nor announcers could hear him.

Iron Maiden: Paranormal, what is this? AJ looks ready to bite off Mr. Feather's head. What is he telling him?

Burning Feather slowly got up while AJ Wacko was telling him you lost the match, and Burning Feather seems to be trying to reassure him.

Burning Feather: yes, that's my fault, i know. Hey, WE did our best, i know it didnt came out the way you want it to be, but that's life.

AJ Wacko: if i were you, i'd never play fairly, i would have follow my plans and took both of them out! Did you listened to me? No! You had to be all self-righteous about winning fair and square, you freaking retard!

Burning Feather: Hey! I know you're frustrated but please respect me! I, too, am feeling burden of losing my very first shot at title, and i feel that i also botched your chances as well, it's hard for me enough without name-calling!

AJ Wacko: you made a mistake, that make you a retard! I'm sick of being called crybaby loser, and man retardo! you want to complain my name-calling listen to goddamn audience that had been name-calling me for weeks!!

audience stops jeering, noticing the tensions between tag partner as they had respect for bright, upcoming superstar, Burning Feather. He is speechless about this.

Burning Feather: You're right, I've been a jerk. When D-Maniac signed us up for tag title shot, i thought we had a chance but major thing was that, we didnt functioned well as a team, and because of that we came up short, so I'm really sorry about that, and I'm sorry for all those personal attacks on you, i was selfish, i saw my chance to shine in spotlight and i pushed you out of picture you were meant for. Please, accept my apologies, i swear to you, i'll be by your side even if things were rough for you even if you hated me eith all your guts, i will be there for you! i promised you inner peace and i always deliever on my promise!

Burning Feather extends his hand to AJ Wacko. AJ look at his hand, he was going to reach and shake but he's having second thoughts.

audience yells shake his hands!

AJ Wacko is thinking that it may be good idea: ok alright, thanks man..

AJ Wacko reaches out and took Burning Feather's hand and THEN KNEE HIM IN THE STOMACH!!!

AJ Wacko grasps Burning Feather's throat and then swinged his legs in motion driving Burning Feather's head to mat executing ULTIMATE Wac-ko!!
AJ Wacko went out of ring and took steel steps to inside the ring.
AJ Wacko hits burning Feather in the face with steel step!!
Burning Feather has a cut!!
AJ Wacko holds Burning Feather in cradle position and used Cradle Piledriver to Burning Feather directly onto STEEL STEP!!
Burning Feather is BLEEDING!!!
AJ Wacko used steel step to choke Burning Feather!!

Paranormal: no way! where's the security??

Iron Maiden AJ! That's enough! You've made your point, now leave him alone!!

6 security men runs to the ring pulling AJ Wacko off from harming Burning Feather and AJ Wacko backs off, walking to backstage smiling psychocially at Burning Feather, as he is pleased that he got one over Burning Feather.

At top of ramp, AJ Wacko takes a mic.

AJ Wacko: you said you wont leave my side... and you'll be there for me no matter how rough it is for me... i say this stupid retardo... PROVE ITT!!!!

AJ Wacko leaves while security men are helping Butning Feather to nurse's office.
Back to top Go down

Post match after Burning Feather and AJ Wacko's loss
Page 1 of 1