Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Show some respect...or pay the the price

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
El Primero

Show some respect...or pay the the price Empty
PostSubject: Show some respect...or pay the the price   Show some respect...or pay the the price EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:03 am

El Primero and his three minions make their way to the ring, each holding various weapons. El Primero has a face of anger. They now enter the ring, and one of the minions hands El Primero a mic.

El Primero: Damn the new people on this roster! They think they can just make their way to the top just by asking for a title match. They think they can compete with the elite and wipe them off the earth. Only I am capable of that! I am the only one with enough talent to face the best in the business!

The crowd begins to boo loudly. El Primero tries to speak over the audience.

El Primero: I was in the locker room not too long ago. There were these wrestlers who said they deserved a title match. Ridiculous. They haven't even had their first match and they expect to compare themselves to the likes of Connoly? Or to Era Dynamics?

The boos grow more intense.

El Primero: They don't come close. They must have some problems if they think they can compete with me, the greatest wrestler to have ever stepped foot into the ring!

Crowd begins to chant YOU SUCK!

El Primero: Now I'm here for one reason and one reason only.To set these wrestlers straight. One certain wrestler as a matter of fact. He is of course, a newcomer...wait what am I saying...he is a wannabe rookie, his name is Platinum Gladiator.

The crowd stays in silence not knowing who the mentioned wrestler is. El Primero's face turns red in anger and frustration.

El Primero: He dared to say that he could beat me without breaking a sweat! Platinum Gladiator, your nothing but a little BITCH! Your going to know what it feels like to go against the best in this federation! Get your ass out here so you can receive your punishment and maybe you'll think twice before opening your big mouth!

El Primero and his minions wait for five minutes for Platinum Gladiator to come out, but no one arrives.

El Primero: I thought so. Take this as a warning. Challenge my superiority again or you feel pain for eternity.

El Primero walks out with his minions, head high and satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Platinum Gladiator
Platinum Gladiator

PostSubject: Platinum Gladiator introduces himself to the WWF fans   Show some respect...or pay the the price EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:05 am

Suddenly the lights go out and the WWF fans are making noise!
In seconds the light go on and El Primero's bodyguards are pinned down by Pladinum Gladiators Praetorian Guards
Then the lights go out again and on the titantrons shows the entrance movie of Platinum Gladiator

Pladinum Gladiator: El Primero you just opened the Pandora's Box.

WWF fans are making noise

Platinum Gladiator is speaking in a laughing matter
Platinum Gladiator: So you think you can act disrespectfully about me? I dont think you will after this show because I'm going to execute you in front of the world and the whole arena, sacrificing you in The Gladiatorial Spectacle that the fans deserve.

Platinum Gladiator Gets in the ring and waits for the match to start
Back to top Go down
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

PostSubject: Re: Show some respect...or pay the the price   Show some respect...or pay the the price EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:43 am

Good work guys, nice way to build the feud.
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show some respect...or pay the the price   Show some respect...or pay the the price Empty

Back to top Go down

Show some respect...or pay the the price
Page 1 of 1