Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tag team introduction for AJ Wacko and Burning Feather

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Burning Feather

Tag team introduction for AJ Wacko and Burning Feather Empty
PostSubject: Tag team introduction for AJ Wacko and Burning Feather   Tag team introduction for AJ Wacko and Burning Feather EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:12 pm

The titantron shows a rapid series of clips from the various fights between AJ Wacko and Burning Feather as they both walk to the ring.
As they near the canvas, the clips flash even faster as the crowd starts to cheer loudly.
They both enter the ring, AJ Wacko jumps up on a turnbuckle to bash in the joyous feeling while Burning Feather takes the microphone.

Burning Feather: Men and women of all ages, I give you the new and improved AaaaaaaaJ WACKO!

The crowds cheers on even wilder while AJ Wacko makes a back flip onto the canvas from the turnbuckle.

Burning Feather: As you may or may not be aware of, myself and the good old AJ W here have just formed a brand new tag team so we together can show The Rotten and Bruiser Brody how to a tag team should perform...and I know, I know – a lot of you are probably right now sending messages all over the internet right now asking why we would team up now. Now, I can only speak for myself but I have learned a lot about this guy here by competing against him these times. If there is two things AJ Wacko is made of, it is resentment towards quitting and the ability to entertain each and every one of you sitting out there! He may have lost more than he have won while being in this great fed, but he have never showed any sign towards giving up and for that I respect him profoundly.

Burning Feather puts his arm around AJ Wacko as they both pose for the camera while fireworks goes off behind them.

Burning Feather: That being said, I know tonight’s match is quite a mouthful for our newly formed team, but the biggest challenges have provides the greatest rewards and right now I can’t see another team more challenging than that of The Rotten and Bruiser Brody. So not only will you for the first time ever see me and AJ Wacko fight alongside each other, but you will see us fight for the DEADLY ALLIANCE TITLE!!

AJ Wacko and Burning Feather high fives while fireworks explodes from the corners of the ring.

[AJ Wacko please feel free to add anything your character would like to say (and please remove this before putting the segment in the show)]
Back to top Go down
Wacko
Wacko

PostSubject: Re: Tag team introduction for AJ Wacko and Burning Feather   Tag team introduction for AJ Wacko and Burning Feather EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:58 am

look ok to me, have you seen my another rp where you, burning feather, asked me to team with you?
Back to top Go down
Burning Feather

PostSubject: Re: Tag team introduction for AJ Wacko and Burning Feather   Tag team introduction for AJ Wacko and Burning Feather EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Sure have and I like it Smile My intention is for this segment to come on just before our match while the RP you have provided can come earlier on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tag team introduction for AJ Wacko and Burning Feather   Tag team introduction for AJ Wacko and Burning Feather Empty

Back to top Go down

Tag team introduction for AJ Wacko and Burning Feather
Page 1 of 1