Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Before The Match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Legend

Before The Match Empty
PostSubject: Before The Match   Before The Match EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:11 pm

The camera fades in to the backstage locker room where The Legend is being seen getting dressed for his match. As The Legend starts to cuff up his pants, he can hear someone knocking. The knocking sounds get louder as The Legend just ignores it and just finishes getting ready. All of a sudden the locker door swings open as two police officers storm the room pointing there guns at The Legend. The Legend just looks at the police officers as he smiles slightly.
-
The Legend: Is there a problem officer?
-
Officer Sanchez: We got a report saying that you pulled a switch blade on someone. We need to ask you a few questions about what exactly happened. Leave your stuff here and follow us.
-
The Legend: What really who exactly called? Also is there actually any proof that I even pulled out a switch blade at someone? Either way i am not going no where because i have a match up next. So if you don't mind leaving the premises now officer.
-
As The Legend rises up both the officer's raise there guns at The Legend.
-
Officer Johnson: Don't make a move or I will shoot you. Now get on the floor and put your hands behind your back. Do it quickly now.
-
The Legend: Now now gentleman. I think we can handle this in a nice and calm way. Why don't we just relax a little and have a drink on me.
-
The Legend heads to his bag as he pulls out 3 bottles of Jack Daniels. The officers start to lower there guns as The Legend pulls out two shot glasses.
-
The Legend: Now why don't we all just have a drink.
-
The Legend pours the whiskey in the shot glasses as the officers start to take shots. After a few minutes of drinking, the officers start to feel a little tipsy.
-
Officer Johnson: This is some good whiskey!
-
The Legend: Well I'll let you officers finish with your drinks.
-
Officer Sanchez: See you later alligator, been a while crocodile.
-
The Legend heads out as the camera fades off.
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

Before The Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before The Match   Before The Match EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:50 pm

nothing a good bottle of Jack cannot cure!
Back to top Go down

Before The Match
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: