Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nathan before the match! (after Anthony's match and his RP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nay Pay

Nathan before the match! (after Anthony's match and his RP) Empty
PostSubject: Nathan before the match! (after Anthony's match and his RP)   Nathan before the match! (after Anthony's match and his RP) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:46 pm

The crowd in the arena is filled with joy and then 'The Catalyst' by Linkin Park hits the sound system.

Nathan Payne males his way to the ring with a mic in his hand while the crowd is cheering for him.

Nathan: "Well, I can see that the General Manager has set up a tournament for a Championship called 'The Lost One' that has been left alone since one of the respected Wrestler retired from this roster. I truly respect the guy who have held a title for that long and kept its pride but everyone has to move out one day so did He!"

The Crowd starts cheering and loud chants for Tkellionaire are heard.

Paranormal: "He never misses to show his respect to the Hall of Famers and that's one of the reason I like him."

Nathan waits for the crowd to go silent before he begins to speak again.

Nathan: "I was informed that I am going to be a part of this tournament and tonight I am going to face Atreus Arkadian and I am well prepared for the match. Oh Well, I was actually here to talk about Lee."

The crowd starts booing as Nathan talks Anthony Lee seeing which Nathan chuckles a bit.

Nathan Payne: "I watched his tournament match from back and I actually expected him to do a lot better than that and wanted to face him for the title at PPV! But, no man! He was not that kind of material at all. It must be only me, who expected that much from him. Not that because I lost to him but because I really wanted to face him again and that too in a big and important matchup.......... You all know what I mean."

Nathan passes a smile to the crowd and the crowd bursts out in cheers.

Nathan: "Oh Wait! I also heard the Lee has blamed the GM about his loss tonight saying that he was not ready for that match and he wants justice. Oh, come on! that guy is just....

Nathan starts laughing again and it looks like he can't stop laughing.

Nathan: "Pardon Me! I just can't believe that guy, last week he said that he wanted to move on and face stronger guys out there and now, he says is not ready? That truly is a sign of coward who can just speak out big words and do nothing. I'd never regret calling him a coward. Let's say it once and then I'll leave, COWARD! COWARD! COWARD!"

The crowd starts repeating COWARD! after Nathan while he is walking down the ring cheering up the crowd.

Iron: "I am pretty sure that Anthony is not going to like that."

Paranormal: "And now, I will be looking forward to Nathan's match tonight because you never know what that coward oops.... I mean Anthony Lee will do. "
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Nathan before the match! (after Anthony's match and his RP)   Nathan before the match! (after Anthony's match and his RP) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Hahaha nicely done cheers
Back to top Go down
Nay Pay

PostSubject: Re: Nathan before the match! (after Anthony's match and his RP)   Nathan before the match! (after Anthony's match and his RP) EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:20 am

COWARD! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nathan before the match! (after Anthony's match and his RP)   Nathan before the match! (after Anthony's match and his RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nathan before the match! (after Anthony's match and his RP)
Page 1 of 1