Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backstage with Trash Week 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

Backstage with Trash Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Backstage with Trash Week 2   Backstage with Trash Week 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:26 am

The scene opens as we see White Trash sitting backstage watching a monitor, as the camera pans around we see he is actually watching last weeks show, the conclusion of his match against Nathan Payne. On the monitor we see the closing moments.

Nathan Payne gets ready to hit White Trash
and hits him with the forearm executing an light European Uppercut!!
Nathan Payne prepares to hit White Trash hurling his leg
and connects with a light Roundhouse Kick!!
Nathan Payne makes the opponent lie on his belly, folds his legs and then sits on the opponent's legs
White Trash blocks the opponent's leg preventing the execution of a Payne Lock
White Trash violently hugs Nathan Payne
and hugs him with an enormous strength, grinding him with a Fantastic Bear Hug!!
White Trash keeps his DESTRUCTIVE submission hold
Nathan Payne can't resist anymore and taps out!!

WHITE TRASH WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS NATHAN PAYNE!!!

We then see White Trash laughing, and pointing to the screen, then he realises there is a cameraman so he turns to talk to him.

Trash: Man, who taps out to a Bear Hug these days? Nathan Payne, that's who. And who's a little punk that does everything he can to please these fans, yet doesn't show a true hall of famer the respect he deserves, why hell, Son, that would be Nathan Payne.

Trash laughs out loud again, slapping his hand on his thigh.

Trash: ...One more for ya. So, who's the man that's gonna tap out again the next time he thinks he can step up to me? Yeah, you guessed it. Nathan Payne. So you see "Nay Pay", the way I see it, you and your fans ain't nothin' compared to me and my skills. I can mix it up with the world's best brawlers or I can out class the best ring technicians with my submission skills, either way, I'm coming out a winner. But, hey, if you want another taste at glory, you now where I am if you wanna a re-match.

Trash grabs his remote and starts rewinding the video of last week's show.

Trash: Now, get that camera outta here. I need a good laugh, gonna watch that ending again.
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com

Backstage with Trash Week 2
Page 1 of 1