Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Hound backstage

Go down 
AuthorMessage

War Hound backstage Empty
PostSubject: War Hound backstage   War Hound backstage EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:55 pm

(The scene opens with War Hound backstage talking to the camera. The camera angle is low looking up, emphasising his over 7' frame. War Hound, as usual, looks serious. He stairs straight into the camera lens and speaks slowly and deliberately in his deep Russian accent.)

War Hound: Blotter Boy, as you can see I'm ready for a battle tonight. But, frankly, when you are over seven foot tall and have the skills I do, I must say I'm always ready for battle. You call yourself the "Psychotic Clown", well, that does make me laugh. And you think you can match up to me? Well, you might have your Hangar 18, but I have the Wipe Out. You have your Reverse 2-Handed Choke, I have my Chokeslam from Hell. So you see, no matter what you want to try and throw my way, I can handle it, but there is no way in hell that you can stand up to what I will dish out in the ring tonight. So, call you family, tell them you love them, as after tonight, you just might be laying in a hospital bed for a while.
Back to top Go down

War Hound backstage
Page 1 of 1