Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

White Trash Backstage Week 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

White Trash Backstage Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: White Trash Backstage Week 3   White Trash Backstage Week 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:36 am

Lizzy is backstage with Master Of Violence champion, White Trash. Trash is in his ring gear, with his title belt slung over one shoulder.

Lizzy: With me now is the Master of Violence, White Trash. Thanks for you time tonight, Trash, I notice you appear to be in a good mood tonight, despite the fact that last week you lost your match with Nathan Payne.

Trash: Are you tryin' to bring me down, Lil' Lady? Well, sorry to tell ya, but it ain't gonna happen,'cause no matter what you say, I still know I'm better than Nathan Payne. Sure, he got his hand raised at the end of that match, but the way I see it, I he ain't made me tap yet. Catchin' me off-guard with a frog splash and a referee's fast count don't mean nothin', Son.

Lizzy: But the record book still shows it as a tick in the win column for Nathan, levelling you up at one win a piece.

Trash: Levelling us up? Lizzy, there is no way that Nathan Payne is at my level. Nathan, you got me in the Payne Lock, but couldn't make me tap. You got me in the Ankle Twist but couldn't make me tap. Let me tell you somethin', Son. The sign of a great wrestler isn't just knowing how to put on holds, it's also knowing how to get out of them. So, let me throw this out for you. I'm heading down to the ring right now. You let your fans cheer for you to the point you think you have enough balls to get back in the ring with me, and if you make me tap, maybe I'll sign the dotted line and actually give you a shot at this belt.

Trash slaps the faceplate on the belt slung over his shoulder, smiles at Lizzy, and then walks out of camera shot.

Lizzy: Well, I guess that was White Trash with a challenge, of sorts, for Nathan Payne. Umm, thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com

White Trash Backstage Week 3
Page 1 of 1