Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

White Trash backstage clip (Season 3 Opener)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

White Trash backstage clip (Season 3 Opener) Empty
PostSubject: White Trash backstage clip (Season 3 Opener)   White Trash backstage clip (Season 3 Opener) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:57 am

The scene opens backstage in the locker room. White Trash is sat on a bench near the lockers, he is in his ring gear, except for his boots which are laying on the floor in front of him, next to the Master of Violence title belt, which is also laid out on the floor. He is half way through putting on his socks when he stops and lets out a huge sigh. Trash starts mumbling to himself.

Trash: Dang it, what am I doin' here? Since I came to WWF all I've been sayin' is how people need to respect me, yet seems like I only kept this belt at the PPV thanks to Anthony Lee beatin' the snot outta Nathan Payne so I could climb that ladder. Maybe Nathan was right all along, maybe I don't have what it takes to be a champion.

A look of frustration crossed his face, as he leans back on the bench with his hands crossed behind his head.

Trash: I've had a pretty good run in my career, I've held titles. I've been in five star matches. I've been a part of some of the greatest events, and beaten some of the greatest opponents. But through all that, there's always been one opponent I've always struggled with, and that is self doubt. The doubt that creeps up and gnaws away at your mind, planting that little voice saying "You don't deserve this".

Trash picks up the belt and stands up, holding it in his arms just below his face. He continues to talk, as if to the belt itself.

Trash: So, old friend. Is this the beginning of the end? Is this the season I finally let my old bones rest and hang up my boots for good? Tonight I gotta match with Vic Rattlehead. He's one tough dude, and in my prime, I would have torn this place apart getting in the ring with him. We could have had ticket sales and PPV buy rates never seen before. But tonight when we step between those ropes, I may as well be a handicap match...Me versus Vic and my demons. And something tells me, that those odds might just be too much for me to beat.

Trash sits back down, dropping the belt back onto the floor between his feet, and resting his elbows on his legs, puts his head in his hands as the camera fades to black.

Last edited by White Trash on Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com
D-Maniac
Admin
Admin
D-Maniac

White Trash backstage clip (Season 3 Opener) Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Trash backstage clip (Season 3 Opener)   White Trash backstage clip (Season 3 Opener) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:56 am

Very good Trashy, really amazing stuff here. I was not expecting this at all, I'm really looking forward to seeing what else you come up with this season.
Back to top Go down
https://wastelandwrestling.forumotion.com

White Trash backstage clip (Season 3 Opener)
Page 1 of 1