Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backstage clip with White Trash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

Backstage clip with White Trash Empty
PostSubject: Backstage clip with White Trash   Backstage clip with White Trash EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:58 am

(The scene opens as we see a hallway in the backstage area of the arena, White Trash can be seen pacing around, mumbling to himself. Coming down the hall we see one of the production crew, a production assistant, in one hand he has a carry tray with 4 coffee cups, the other is holding a cell phone to his ear. As he passes Trash, he gives him a nod put then returns to his phone conversation.)
PA: ...oh, yeah, that's gold, man.
(The PA laughs, which causes Trash to spin around, an angry look on his face, and grab the PA's arm.)
Trash: What? You think I didn't just see that?
(The PA stops, totally confused as to what Trash is asking.)
Trash: Don't think I didn't just hear you laughin' at me. Sure, I may have lost my first match here, but you better not be dissin' me, Son.
PA: ...But I wasn't laughing at you...I was...
(Before the PA can continue, Trash hits him with an open hand slap to the face, causing the cell phone to fly out of his hand.)
Trash: I was a champion before I came here, Son. I'm a future Hall of Famer in this sport. I deserve your respect, Son.
(Before the PA can respond, Trash slaps him again, this time harder than then first. Then without warning, Trash grabs the PA's arm and forces him to the floor. The PA drops the carry tray, spilling hot coffee across the cold tiles. Trash then locks in the Double Wide Armbar on the PA causing him to scream in pain.)
PA: ...Ahhhh! I didn't say anything...Please...Stop. STOP!
(The noise of the PA's pain catches the attention of some of the other staff and wrestlers in the backstage area, who come running, causing Trash to release the hold. The PA slumps down holding his shoulder, and Trash stands up and backs off.)
Trash: Take that as a warning, Son. I won't take that kind of attitude 'round here. People better respect me. I deserve some damn respect.
(We then see the other crew attending to the visibly shaken PA as Trash turns and walks off, still looking very angry as the camera fades.)

Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com

Backstage clip with White Trash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: