Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

White Trash Pre-Match Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

White Trash Pre-Match Interview Empty
PostSubject: White Trash Pre-Match Interview   White Trash Pre-Match Interview EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:21 pm

(Lizzy is backstage with Master Of Violence Champion, White Trash, who is already in his ring gear, ready for his title defence.)
Lizzy: With me now is the Master of Violence champion, "The Redneck Submission Machine" White Trash. Trash, tonight you will be back in the ring with Amaru, the man you lost to in your first show here at Wasteland Wrestling, only this time your belt will be on the line.
Trash: You know, little lady, I can tell by the tone in your voice that you're just like everyone else 'round here at WWF, and you think that Amaru is gonna walk outta here a champion tonight. Right?
Lizzy: ...err...That's not what I...
(Trash cuts her off before she can continue.)
Trash: It doesn't matter what you think, in fact, it doesn't matter what anyone here thinks. The last time me and Amaru met in that ring, I was caught off guard. Hell, I wasn't even in my ring gear yet. He hit me with a lucky move, and before I knew it, the ref's hand hit the three count and the bell rang. Tonight, well...Tonight is a different story. I fought hard to get D-Maniac to notice me and give me a title shot. Then I fought hard to win this belt. So tonight, I'm ready. In fact, I couldn't be more ready. So, Amaru, you may have beat me once, but, Son, there ain't no way you gonna beat me now there's a title on the line. So after the bell rings and I'm still champ, Amaru, you Lizzy, and all these fans will show me the respect I deserve! Now, get that camera outta my face. I got a match to win.
(Trash pushes the camera man aside and walks off confidently towards the ring.)
Lizzy: Well, err, thanks for your time, I guess. Back to you guys at the commentary desk.
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com

White Trash Pre-Match Interview
Page 1 of 1