Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

White Trash Interview (Week 3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

White Trash Interview (Week 3) Empty
PostSubject: White Trash Interview (Week 3)   White Trash Interview (Week 3) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:10 pm

Lizzie is backstage, once again, with Master of Violence, White Trash. Trash is dressed in his ring gear, but his is visible showing the signs of damage from last weeks beat down from Connoly. He has two very hard black eyes, and butterfly closures on his left eyebrow.

Lizzie: Once again, joining me tonight is Master of Violence Champion White Trash. Thanks for your time again, Trash. I must say, you do look a little worse for wear tonight. That was quite a beating Connoly handed out to you last week.

Trash: You think I need a reminder? Hell, lil' Lady. I look in the mirror every day and see these black eyes. I don't think I need a reminder of what happened last week. But you know what? I think Connoly and AJ Wacko have bigger fish to fry with Blake and The Legend, so I'm gonna let that slide right now. But know this, Son. A dog can only get kicked so much before he starts to bite back...so Connoly, watch your back!

Lizzie: Well, Trash, you do have a match tonight, as you get to go one-on-one with WWF newcomer, Steve Sykes. How do you think your current physical, and mental, state will effect you?

Trash: Mental state? You want to talk to me about my mental state? C'mon, Liz....This guy Sykes walks around talking to his sledgehammer, and you want to bring up my mental state? I may have a few bumps and cuts, and a few demons bouncin' around my head, but Sykes is a legit madman. But you know something Steve? Whether I'm at 100 or only 50%, I still have the skills to kick your butt. Maybe I should be thanking Connoly for the wake-up call. Tonight the bite is back, and Steve, sorry to tell you, Son, but you're the first one in my way on the road back to the top.

Lizzie: Alright, Trash. Good luck with the match, and thanks again for your time.
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com

White Trash Interview (Week 3)
Page 1 of 1