Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The man they call White Trash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

The man they call White Trash Empty
PostSubject: The man they call White Trash   The man they call White Trash EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:33 am

The man they call White Trash Joe13

Name: Joe

Bio: Okay, so this is the 2nd attempt after the first one crashed on me...

I'm an easy going guy in my early 40's. Happily married with two kids, both boys (one aged 5, the other about to turn 2)
In real life I'm a public servant, working in the welface department of the local government. Not really exciting, but it pays the bills. I've been a fan of wrestling since I was a kid, but don't really watch that much any more as I can't watch it with my kids around as they will try the moves on each other. Not that that would be an issue as I could teach them how to bump properly, as I wrestled locally for about 6 years, but gave it up when my first son was born. The White Trash personna was born back then, and that was my gimmick in real life when I wrestled. I was never all that good, mainly as I always had a real job and wrestling was just a hobby for me. But when the commitment of being a dad happened, I knew it was time to hang up my boots. I did get sucked back into the business for a little while, firstly on commentary, then as a booker, and finally a bit of ringside manager stuff, but when my second son was born I just couldn't justify spending every saturday night away from home. Here is a picture of me in my wrestling days...

The man they call White Trash 215172_6113063018_8273_n

Hobbies:Aside from being a Dad, I love nerdy stuff like video games, comic books, TV and movies. In fact I co-host a monthly podcast talking about this kinda stuff. Check out the show on www.themapodcast.podbean.com

Favourite Movie and Music:Mainly action and sci-fi stuff for movies, and I listen to any music apart from the new R & B stuff. Fav bands ate The Pixies, Weezer, The Smiths and Alkaline Trio.

Likes:Food and cooking, sleeping in (but that doesn't happen very much with 2 young boys!)
Dislikes:"Fake" people, internet trolls. People who hide behind their keyboards to mouth off!
Dreams: I was born in England, but haven't been back since moving to Australia when I was 6, so would love to take my wife and kids back to the motherland.
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com
D-Maniac
Admin
Admin
D-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: The man they call White Trash   The man they call White Trash EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:44 pm

Good stuff Trashy, we should almost use your wrestler pic as your actual fed card. Best of luck to your kids man, I hope you can be able to return to England again. I've always wanted to go there and after meeting some of the people on twg I want to go there even more!!
Back to top Go down
https://wastelandwrestling.forumotion.com
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

PostSubject: Re: The man they call White Trash   The man they call White Trash EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:02 am

I used to use my real pic as my card for some time, but the last fed I was in only let you use pics from a certain site as their graphics guys was pretty inexperienced, so that's when I changed to my current one.
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The man they call White Trash   The man they call White Trash Empty

Back to top Go down

The man they call White Trash
Page 1 of 1