Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

White Trash interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

White Trash interview Empty
PostSubject: White Trash interview   White Trash interview EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Lizzie is backstage with WWF Master of Violence, White Trash. He is dressed in street clothes, but still has his title belt draped over one shoulder.

Lizzie: With me again tonight is White Trash, the Wasteland Master of Violence champion, who not only retained his title at the end of last season at the Slaughterhouse PPV, but in doing so, also became the longest reigning champion here in WWF. If that's not a reason to be happy, I don't know what is, but you don't seem yourself tonight. In fact, it looks like you're a million miles away.

Trash: Sorry, lil' lady, I'm happy alright, but you're right, Not only do I have the match tonight on my mind, but I'm just a bit shaken by all this Super Storm Sandy stuff, I got a lotta friends up in the north east, just a bit worried for them.

Lizzie: It has been on all of our minds, and our thoughts do go out to all the people effected by this. But surely you need to focus on the challenge at hand. The Rotten is a force to be reckoned with.

Trash: That's true, that Darkness Falls finisher of his looks pretty damn deadly, but, I've faced guys with devastating finishers before, so I think I can handle that tonight. The problem is, at times of disaster like this, you kinda take a bit of a long hard look at your career. If it all ended here today, would I be happy with where I am? Hell, I love being Master of Violence, but image what it would be like being World Champion.

Lizzie: Well Trash, keep putting on great matches like the ones you've had before and I'm sure the championship committee will notice you. The fans sure have, you just have to look out into the crowd and see all the White Trash t-shirts to know you are one of the most popular wrestlers here in WWF. You are becoming quite the star.

Trash: Oh hell, Liz, I don't care about t-shirts, and I've been a star every fed I've been. You know, maybe it's time I become more than that. Maybe it's time I step up and become a superstar.

Lizzie: So how do you plan on doing that?

Trash: Well, that's the part I ain't too sure about yet, but a good place to start is by defending this belt against the top talent WWF can throw at me, so after The Rotten and I butt horns tonight, I'm throwin' out an open challenge. Anyone backstage that thinks they can take this title off me, bring it on, son. I'll be waiting for ya.

Lizzie: Okay, there you have it folks, an open challenge for the Master of Violence title. Let's see what the weeks to come have in store for with that news. Thanks again for you time Trash, and the fans will see you in the ring a little later tonight.

Last edited by White Trash on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com
Jr bonecrusher
Advisor
Advisor
Jr bonecrusher

White Trash interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Trash interview   White Trash interview EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:51 am

Lizzie is just about to throw back to the commentary team when JR Bonecrusher walks up to her. Lizzie seems a little surprised to see him.

JR: Wait a minute there, Lizzie, did I just hear that correctly? Trash is throwing a open challenge out there to any one worthy to fight him for that pretty title he has?

Lizzie: Well, it appears I'm joined now by JR Bonecrusher, and yes, JR that is what he said, but I really do not think that you should take him up on that.

JR laughs loudly.

JR: You don't think that I should take him up on that? Pleaseeee, I welcome his open challenge, and trust me I will not only accept that challenge, but I will face that punk anytime, anywhere. And on top of that I will also take that title from him too. You see it's like this... JR Bonecrusher is just that damn good!!

JR smiles, and laughs again, confidently.

Lizzie: Sorry, JR. I didn't mean to come across that you couldn't accept the challenge... I just... oh, it doesn't matter what I think anyway. If you want to accept the challenge from Trash, then by all means you do that.

JR: Believe me, Lizzie, I will and don't worry your pretty little self either, because I know I am better then him. That Master of Violence title is going to be right where it belongs, around my waist.

JR motions to his waist, smiles again, then walks off.

Lizzie: Well fans, there you have it! JR has accepted the open challenge from White Trash. Only time will tell if the GM puts this match together now, so back Paranormal and Iron Maiden at the commentary desk.

Last edited by White Trash on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected formatting)
Back to top Go down

White Trash interview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: