Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arrival Of White Trash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

The Arrival Of White Trash Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival Of White Trash   The Arrival Of White Trash EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:59 am

(The camera shows a long shot of the underground carpark at the arena, an old pick-up drives into shot and parks. A man, dressed in jeans, scuffed work boots and a black hoodie, gets out of the car, grabs a duffle bag from the tray and heads towards the entrance. The camera pulls in to show that it is White Trash. He notices the camera and looks toward it.)
Trash: Well, what do we have here? A camera crew just waiting for me? I can understand that, I am a bit of big name in this business, after all I have held titles in every fed I've set foot in, and now it's Wasteland's turn.
(Trash smiles to himself.)
Trash: Sure, I've had some time off, but there ain't no ring rust here, son. I'm in the best shape I've been in years, and on top of that the break away from the ring has given me the clarity I needed to get my focus back on what counts. Winnin' titles and bustin' heads. Now, get that camera outta my face, I gotta find out who the lucky chump is that's gonna make history here in WWF by being the first of many to loose to me.
(Trash moves the camera aside and continues walking toward the entrance, the shot fades as we see him walking off.)
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com

The Arrival Of White Trash
Page 1 of 1