Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

White Trash season opener

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

White Trash season opener Empty
PostSubject: White Trash season opener   White Trash season opener EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:03 am

"Sweet Home Alabama" starts to play, and the crowd start to cheer as Master Of Violence Champion, White Trash comes through the curtain and makes his way down the entrance ramp towards the ring. Several fans hold out their hands hoping for a high five from the champ, but Trash just calmly keeps on walking. He is dressed in street clothes, jeans, work boots and a black t-shirt. His title belt slung over one shoulder. As he gets to the ring he grabs a mic, and climbs up on the the apron. He pauses, looks around the arena and then steps between the ropes. There is a mix of boos and cheers from the fans, but the boos seem to be louder.
Trash: Boo me if you want to...Hell, cheer me if you feel like it too, I don't give a damn whether you like me or hate me, but know this, I am the Master of Violence, so you better damn well respect me!
The crowd start to boo a little louder.
Trash: So here we are, the start of a new season. Last season was my first here in Wasteland, and maybe I didn't exactly set the world on fire with my first few matches. But I did win this belt, and I proved to the world that my win was no fluke by defending it at the PPV. As I said before, I've held titles everywhere I've wrestled, and WWF was gonna be no different, and it ain't. See this belt, well, this belt is gonna stay with me for a long time. Over the season break I wasn't out sittin' on my butt enjoyin' the time off. Oh hell no, I was hittin' the gym hard. Keepin' my mind and body at the top of the game, so after this season, I can't see any reason why I won't be walking out of here still being the Master Of Violence, and then, well, then you fans and all these other try-hard punks backstage will show me the respect I deserve.
Trash turns to walk out of the ring when instead of his entrance music, the sounds of....

(To Be continued...)
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com
Nay Pay

PostSubject: Re: White Trash season opener   White Trash season opener EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:01 am

'The Catalyst' from Linkin Park is heard.

Nathan Payne appears at the Titan tron interrupting White Trash

Nathan Payne: "Hey! wait right there. I wanna tell something to you. May be you are being given the championship but..... I don't think that you are not the true champion because a true champion is one who has respect for the whole wrestling universe... but you! you my friend seems to hate this audience and that is not the sign of being a champion."

Crowd starts booing on White Trash and he looks completely surprised. As soon as, he begins to speak Nathan interrupts him again.

Paranormal: "Oh Well! I never thought this guy would do anything like that. He is trying to take on the champion, Master of Violence, White Trash!"

Iron Maiden: "Hey! At least we have someone who is challenging him, I never liked him as a champion."

Nathan Payne: "Before you speak anything else, I would like to tell you one more thing. No matter how bad acts you do in your carrier of wrestling but you never disrespect its fans."

*Nathan Payne looks at the crowd pointing a finger at them and then looks back at White Trash and starts to speak loudly*

Nathan Payne: "This crowd is what makes you a true champion, mere winning a few matches doesn't mean that you are the champion."

*Crowd starts chanting and then White shouts interrupting them.*

(to be continued)

Last edited by Nay Pay on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

PostSubject: Re: White Trash season opener   White Trash season opener EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:39 am

(White Trash seems to be getting a little frustrated at the response from the crowd, and even more frustrated at Nathan Payne)
Trash: Did I just hear you right. son? You tryin' to tell me it's the crowd that makes a champion? Man, you can't be serious can you? I can tell you exactly how much help the crowd here in WWF were in me winning this belt. And that number is zero, son.
(The crowd start to boo even louder.)
Trash: So, tell you what "Nay Pay", as these morons call ya, I'm gonna go back stage and get in my ring gear. You bring your fans, your "A" Game and every ounce of intestinal fortitute you have in that skinny kid body of your's. I'll be back in this ring later tonight, so if you think you can take me, bring it on, son!
9And with that, Trash throws down the mic with a thud, and heads back up the ramp amongst a roaring chorus of boos.)
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com
Nay Pay

PostSubject: Re: White Trash season opener   White Trash season opener EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:14 am

Nathan turns around looking at the frustrated White Trash and then chuckles a bit.

Nathan: "Well, I expected a bit more of maturity from him, but anyways if he wants it that way then okay. I am up for it."

Nathan drops the mic and moves towards backstage.

Iron Maiden: "Now, I am gonna look forward to this match and enjoy the moment when White Trash will crush Nathan Payne, after all he is our 'Master of Violence."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Trash season opener   White Trash season opener Empty

Back to top Go down

White Trash season opener
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: