Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dish best served cold (Week 2)

Go down 
+3
Violet Cross
era dynamics
Reverend Chaos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

Dish best served cold (Week 2) Empty
PostSubject: Dish best served cold (Week 2)   Dish best served cold (Week 2) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:35 am

The scene opens in the loading area. A man can be heard yelling at the top of his lungs.

???: Violet Cross! Violet Cross! Where the heck is Violet Cross?

Banging is heard from metal boxes being over turned, the person yelling is still around the corner from the camera. A fire extinguisher is thrown against the wall with a loud clang. The camera moves slowly around the corner to see who is causing such a ruckus. When The person is showin it is Reverend Chaos. He is wearing a black trenchcoat and ripped jeans. His usual sunglasses are not with him and his eyes burn with a firey passion that can only be decribed as hatred. He sees the cameraman and grabs him by the shirt.

Reverend Chaos: Violet Cross. You attack me from behind? You then proceed to break one of my ribs? You are going to feel the wrath of Chaos tonight! Camera jockey... Follow me. I want the entire WWF to see what will happen.

Reverend Chaos takes off in search of Violet. The camera has a hard time keeping up. Reverend Chaos turns down a hallway and sees a broom sitting in a corner. He picks up the broom and breaks off the brush. He starts slapping the stick in his hand as he is searching. His voice booms down the hallways in a playful yet menacing manner

Reverend Chaos: Violet... Come out and PLAY!!!!!! Whats a matter, only want to pick on me when my back is turned? I swear Violet... I have never hit a woman but you deserve what is coming for you!

Reverend Chaos goes through a pair of double doors and spots Violet coming out of the gym area. Without a word he bolts down the hallway and blindsides her with the broomstick across her back. The Broomstick shatters when it connects with her back. She falls to the floor and Reverend Chaos picks her up by her hair. He leans in and puts his face up to hers.

Reverend Chaos: Violet... I've been looking for you everywhere! I wanted to thank you for last weeks lesson!

Using her hair he is still holding onto, Chaos tosses her into the wall. While she is collecting her breath he picks up one of the larger shards of the broken broomstick and tries to choke her with it. Violet is able to avoid Chaos and kicks him in the crotch area. Chaos drops to one knee as she takes off down the hallway. Chaos smiles with an evil delight.

Reverend Chaos: You can most certianly run, but I am right behind you!

Chaos takes off and catches up with her and grabs her shoulders from behind. He slams into her back with one of his knees. Violet falls to the floor and he stands her up, grabs her by the neck and performs his finisher, the Soul Crusher. He then picks her up again and holds her by the neck again.

Reverend Chaos: You would think this would be enough.... but not for you little sister... You have awoken a side of me that has laid dormant for way too long.

Reverend Chaos drags Violet throug a pair of doors and he spots a large glass window.

Reverend Chaos: Little sister, you doubted my ability for violence one to many times. Pay my regards to the medical staff.

Chaos lifts Violet above his head and slams her through the window shattering it in a million pieces. He lets out a laugh and turns around.

Reverend Chaos: Let that be a lesson to you all WWF. No more jovial preacher. The time for reckoning has come!

OOC: open for Violet or Era

Last edited by Reverend Chaos on Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
era dynamics
Champion
Champion
era dynamics

PostSubject: Re: Dish best served cold (Week 2)   Dish best served cold (Week 2) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:59 pm

Clap

Clap

Clap

The sound of a slow, singular clap can be heard slightly echoing in the Gym area. After the three claps, there is silence momentarily before the lights in the room turn on. After receiving the gift of light, the camera pans around the room and takes in its surroundings. It is quickly revealed that the camera and the source of the clapping, Era Dynamics, are in a conference room adorned with WWF items on the other side of the broken window. By this, one would assume that the location is WWF US Headquarters. The camera is on one end of the table and Lance is leaning against the back wall, arms crossed, a dozen or so feet away from the camera. On the mahogany wood table separating Era Dynamics and the camera is a black, slightly worn book with “RECORDS” in white font and Violet cross laying in the shattered glass. Era Dynamics pushes off from the wall and sits at a chair close to the book. She motions for the camera to come close and it does, hesitantly. Era Dynamics reorients the records book in front of her before turning her attention to Reverend Chaos.

Era Dynamics: Congratulations preacher boy. You have made your biggest mistake today to taking Violet cross outside the ring in front of my eyes.

Era Dynamics leans forward and places her elbows on either side of the records book while turning her attention directly in front of him.

Era Dynamics: you will say that this is between you and her but i really don't care .... , Do you really think that you can hurt the head priestess from the bloody sisterhood unpunished?

Era Dynamics slams her fist against the records book as her voice raises.

Era Dynamics: How do you dare to think that you filty maggot !!!, you lost in the past already your Church of chaos when we where in Arrow!! from Alexis .... , and now you will learn your lesson in the path of violence and learn what true chaos is !!!

Era Dynamics stops abruptly and chuckles.

Era Dynamics: Sorry, my highness but it is funny to see you laying in your own blood this time except of some of your opponents. Though, let me get back on track. Like I was saying, Reverend it looks that it is feeding time for my maggots and you preacher boy will be tonight the main meal!!

OOC: Hand the mic to violet cross or reverend chaos
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Dish best served cold (Week 2)   Dish best served cold (Week 2) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:21 pm

Reverend Chaos looks at Era still breathing heavy. He spits on the ground beside him before addressing her.

Reverend Chaos: Listen Era, first off; stop bringing up the old church. It was buried by MY hands. MY choice not whatever her name was. But that is neither here nor there...Second,you are right this is between Violet and myself. You want to finally stick your precious little nose into this? Fine, be my guest.

He looks over his shoulder at Violet laying on the ground, then back at Era and steps closer. A sick smile appears on his face.

Reverend Chaos: If I had known attacking Violet would have made you crawl out of your little hole, I would have done this a long time ago. Your "Bloody sisterhood" means nothing to me. You are only grasping at what you do not understand. I think it is time for a lesson in humility. You see, you always pop up insult me and then scurry away. Well, little sister.... Why not finish what your mouth has started? Or do you need to go powder your nose first?

OOC: Open to Violet or Era

Last edited by Reverend Chaos on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cleaning up rp and miking more understandable)
Back to top Go down
Violet Cross
Advisor
Advisor
Violet Cross

PostSubject: Re: Dish best served cold (Week 2)   Dish best served cold (Week 2) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:43 am

Violet's eyes flicker as they slowly open again , the conversation between Era and Chaos a fuzzy noise in the background of her hearing which is filled with a buzzing that cant quite be shaken , turning her head from side to side she notices the glass surrounding her , some stained in the dark red of her blood from where she crashed through the window .

Shakily pushing herself up on lacerated hands , her palms digging and crunching deeper into the shards around her creating new cuts she grabs hold of the window , the jagged glass adornning its frame pushed out by her hands , as it falls to the ground and shattered Violets face comes into view , a large deep cut scratches it way from the top of her fore head down her left eye , creating streaks of blood that blind her vision .

Her stance still wobbly , she manages to utter but a few words in a voice that seems half distant before falling side ways and against the far wall out of view of the camera .

Violet Cross - Destroy him .

Back to top Go down
era dynamics
Champion
Champion
era dynamics

PostSubject: Re: Dish best served cold (Week 2)   Dish best served cold (Week 2) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:42 am

Era Dynamics starts to smile sinister when she face violet cross.

Era Dynamics: The pleasure is all mine my dear sister.

Era Dynamics looks all around her untill she notice a piece of glass from the broken window, Era picks up a piece of glass from the ground and we see a trickle blood flowing from her hand as she smiles sinister to reverend Chaos.

Era Dynamics: AAhhh the the feeling from shattered flesh and the warm feeling of blood what streams in my hands.

Era licks the blood from her hand as she looks satisfied by the taste of her own blood.

Era Dynamics: Now don't be afraid my dear reverend, you dont want to feel this feeling so long and then will learn what comes after the pain and understand why i love the ...............

suddenly we see how the camera fades slowly to black with a blur .

OOC: Hands the mic to Distor Centura
Back to top Go down
Distor

PostSubject: Re: Dish best served cold (Week 2)   Dish best served cold (Week 2) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:24 am

???: "That is enough."

The camera turns and comes into focus. At the far end of the hall, in jeans and a fatigue jacket stands Distor, arms crossed, shoulders square, staring at the combatants.

Distor: "In case any of you haven't already noticed, Slaughterhouse finished ages ago. Whatcha gonna do? Put each other into hospital before you even get to the ring? Yeah, that'll prove how... scary you all are."

He brings his hands to his face, rubbing his eyes before walking towards them.

Distor: "Y'know, I'm fed up with all this crap backstage. Managers being kidnapped, useless feuds being carried over from other federations, all this talk about being the bloodiest wrestler alive."

As Distor walks next level with Era Dynamics, she lets out a howl of laughter and turns towards him with a manic grin....

...which turns to shock as Distor lands a hook punch to her stomach, pushing her against the wall and stunning her momentarily. He points towards Chaos and Violet.

Distor: "Now how about instead of beating each other to a pulp now, you get your ass into the ring. I hear you have a match tonight... against each other."

He then turns back towards Era.

Distor: "As for you? Last week 'The Lost One' chose poorly. Another decision like that, may just cost you something important."

(back to you guys)
Back to top Go down
Nay Pay

PostSubject: Re: Dish best served cold (Week 2)   Dish best served cold (Week 2) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:31 pm

So much Violence! :O well, great work in the beginning Chaos Smile I thought only Era and Ciolet were the violent ones Razz A great RP indeed, this sure will make our show for the next week *claps*
Back to top Go down
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Dish best served cold (Week 2)   Dish best served cold (Week 2) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:13 pm

Rev: I don't think I've been this excited reading something you've written yet. Loving this side of you congrats to violet and era for bringing it out. It's wasn't just violent, every part just worked so well.

Violet: Your descriptions actually make me queasy. The imagery of you with the glass made me feel so uncomfortable.

Era: your set descriptions really set the scene. love it.

Distor: Really like the no nonsense. While these guys are motivated by causing pain and the drama around it you have one goal. Get in the ring and prove yourself that way. You want to prove yourself as a wrestler in the ring and earn awards and accolades. Good contrast to them.
Back to top Go down
Wacko
Wacko

PostSubject: Re: Dish best served cold (Week 2)   Dish best served cold (Week 2) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:56 pm

(passed out)

more actions than wwe and tna put together!! I wonder how should I should write my character in midst of feud against Era? hmm.. It is I whom shalt create non-vain efforts towards extreme gut-wretching performance..
Back to top Go down
era dynamics
Champion
Champion
era dynamics

PostSubject: Re: Dish best served cold (Week 2)   Dish best served cold (Week 2) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:12 am

Era Dynamics drops slowly along the wall through her knees in her own blood as she softly in her own puddle of blood keeps laughing.

Violet,reverend and distor looking stunned while they seeing Era laying there in her own blood but still not giving up.

Era Dynamics: hehehe ... it ... it's funny ....

Era Dynamics takes a small moment to get some breath as she continued.

You ... you ... say i will lose something .... but .. i .... have nothing to lose .... because i am The Lost one .......

At that last word she past out while security guards take care for her and we see how she would be cared out of the room as the camera fade out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dish best served cold (Week 2)   Dish best served cold (Week 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dish best served cold (Week 2)
Page 1 of 1