Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Riddles Than Answers (week 2)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet Cross
Advisor
Advisor
Violet Cross

More Riddles Than Answers (week 2) Empty
PostSubject: More Riddles Than Answers (week 2)   More Riddles Than Answers (week 2) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:53 am

The camera open's in the deserted parking lot of the wwf arena , the old tired and rusted cars that once resided here having been towed away from the carnage wrecked upon them previously , leaving the lot cold , dark , empty and eerily silent .

The tall lamp post that hang like vultures over head shine but a dim ray of light upon the asphalt below , there illumination barely enough to pick up the few pieces of discarded rubbish that blow with a coarse sound across the surface below , the only noise that breaks through the wall of silence now descendant upon this space .

As the camera pan's slowly around , taking in the parallel empty street across the way its road is cracked and filled with potholes , boarded up and abandoned stores come into view , the desrepair a sign of there owners having long forgotten them , as the camera pans more a motor bike comes into view .

Black chrome metal that shines with a glint houses a black leather low rider seat and wide handlebars , the tires seeming wider than the frame itself , an image of a purple cross covered in barbed wire is emblazoned upon the fuel tank, it leans slightly to the side as it rests on its kick stand , out of camera shot a slow methodicall clack clack can be heard , the sound of heels walking a montone pace over the concrete ground .

The camera turns and takes in the slim , petite and strikingly beautifull features of Violet Cross , her long black hair tied up into a pony tail , she wears a tight black leather motorcycle jacket zipped up to the top , a silver skull belt hold up her black leather trousers whose hem hangs low around the black suede steel tipped boots she wears , a look of disnterest upon her face , her eyes are fixed on the bike , behind her a female voice rings out .

??? - Violet! Violet Cross!

A faster pace of click clack can be heard once again off camera , the focus stays on Violet as she keeps walking , reaching the bike she straddles the seat , seeming to be sat comfortable she reaches into the left pocket of her jacket and pulls out a packet of ciagrrettes , casually taking one long white stick she jams it in her mouth and lights it up , replacing the packet she takes a long draw and exhales with a sigh as the person who called her name comes into view .

The wwf interviewer Lizzie can be seen , her footsteps stumbling slightly as she nears the bike , she stops , takes a few deep breathes then begins speaking .

Lizzie : Violet i wanna know and im sure all our fans wanna know , what is the deal with the masked men ? why did you intervene with Chaos and attack him? what is the deal with you and Era? why ..

Her disinterest now turning to a look of impatience , Violet quickly cuts the interviewer off , her voice the same usualy low and velevet toned .

Violet Cross : First off the masked men are my personal buisness , meaning you stick your nose in or ask another question about them i break your legs , second , even before i came here i knew of Reverend Chaos , he thinks he is so badass , i aim to prove him other wise , why? well why not , at the end of the day he will be just another victim , and Era? .

Violet pauses , taking a long draw on her cigarrette before flicking it away , speaking as she exhales the smoke through her nose giving her the slight appearence of a dragon ready to fire its flame .

Violet Cross : Your going to have figure that one out for yourself .

With that Violet places the key in the ignition and kicks the big machine into life the loud roar of the engine deafening as the sound of it rumbles and echoes around the deserted area , Violet throws her head back and lets out a shrill cackle as she thunders off into the night , the tail light of the machine looking like the eyes of the devil himself in the darkness of the night , the camera fades on the confused face of lizzie .

Last edited by Violet Cross on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luke Angel

PostSubject: Re: More Riddles Than Answers (week 2)   More Riddles Than Answers (week 2) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:50 am

Violet that was great your use of imagery is really good made it very easy to recreate the scene in your head which haveing done professional writing before is one of the hardest things to do well done.
Back to top Go down
era dynamics
Champion
Champion
era dynamics

PostSubject: Re: More Riddles Than Answers (week 2)   More Riddles Than Answers (week 2) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:27 am

lol looks like lizzy got it hard in this business with the femme fatales.
good rp, wonder how the preacherboy handle the violence
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

PostSubject: Re: More Riddles Than Answers (week 2)   More Riddles Than Answers (week 2) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:16 pm

Violet, I am impressed by the imagery portrayed in the rp. You really take the readers into the scene.

Era, We will just have to see how this preacherman rolls with the punches, and kicks, and elbows, and headbutts... lol
Back to top Go down
Violet Cross
Advisor
Advisor
Violet Cross

PostSubject: Re: More Riddles Than Answers (week 2)   More Riddles Than Answers (week 2) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:52 am

thank you guys , im sure me and era can teach the preacherman how real hardcore is done Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

PostSubject: Re: More Riddles Than Answers (week 2)   More Riddles Than Answers (week 2) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:18 am

Violet, a lesser man would make a wrong joke about your comment... but not I.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Riddles Than Answers (week 2)   More Riddles Than Answers (week 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

More Riddles Than Answers (week 2)
Page 1 of 1