Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Justice will be served

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

Justice will be served Empty
PostSubject: Justice will be served   Justice will be served EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:23 pm

The camera opens up on Anthony Lee walking down the locker room with a towel over his shoulders and a furious expression on his face. The crowd laughs at Anthony over the beat down he just received from JR Bonecrusher.

Anthony stops at Deathstar's office door and heavily knocks on the door

Deathstar: Just a minute!

Anthony continues to knock.

Anthony Lee: Hey! I need to talk to you RIGHT NOW!

Deathstar opens the door

Deathstar: What is it? Let me guess, you got demolished by Bonecrusher right? Well didn't you mention last week that you wanted higher quality competition? Well thats exactly what I gave you so you should be happy.

Anthony Lee: Ha......happy?! The only thing I should be happy about is that I'm in your office so I can kick your ass! You put me in a match in which I'm clearly not prepared for and then its my fault I lose? You make the matches around here and they're meant to be fair, I never asked to face Bonecrusher I always wanted to fight Nathan.

Deathstar: I'm pretty sure last week you said you wanted......

Anthony Lee: SHUT UP! Don't tell me anything. That match with Bonecrusher was borderline criminal and I will make sure Justice will be served......in time....

Anthony storms out of Deathstar's office while Deathstar looks puzzled.
Back to top Go down

Justice will be served
Page 1 of 1