Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Past Will Haunt You (week 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Violet Cross
Advisor
Advisor
Violet Cross

The Past Will Haunt You (week 2) Empty
PostSubject: The Past Will Haunt You (week 2)   The Past Will Haunt You (week 2) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:09 am

The camera open's deep within the bowels of the wwf arena , a dank damp smell hangs heavy in the air , the decaying moss clawing its way up the crumbling faded brickwork that is wet to the touch from a rusty pipe over head that has rust worn holes in from years of abandoment , this pipe trails its way along the corridoor before twisting around the corner at the end and out of view , at certain intervals it jettisions steam as if decalring its own need of repair .

A female figure can be heard speaking in a slightly raised tone , the irritation audible in her voice which carries a seductive quality on its words , the camera focuses on the corner at the end , as a jetty of steam erupts a small figure comes out of the mist it creates , like an angel appearing in a white ball of light that image is quickly dashed as the beautifull but white painted face and black make up of Violet Cross comes into view , turning a vision of subleme angelity into a nightmare .

Wearing a black silk corset and floor sweeping lacy skirt her traditonal heeled boots can be heard but not seen below the hem of her garment which kicks up small clouds of dust in its wake which seem to cling and follow her , she stops suddenly and the camera pans in a samsung galaxy phone held in her slim pointed fingers which she holds pressed to her ear , unaware of the camera her conversation is barely audible .

Violet Cross - I see you sent your muppets after me , its a shame really , i actually liked one of the cars i destroyed using your man's head .

A slight chuckle rumbles past Violet's painted lip's , showing her sharpened teeth for just a second , like a snake preparing to devour its victim , she continues .

Violet Cross - And i will tell you only once more , it is mine and it will never be yours .

An inaudible muffled voice can be heard responding , giving no clue as to whether the person talking is male or female , whatever is said Violet's eyes narrow becoming near slits , her hand clenches just a little tighter on the phone and her next words all but drip venom without raising in voloume .

Violet Cross - You want a war you son of a bitch , ill bury all of you and lay the whole goddamn family to rest .

Another inaudible response of muffled voice can be heard , this time Violet explodes in a sudden unexpected ball of fury her eyes all but burning and her hands now seeming to bend the plastic case of the mobile device .

Violet Cross - IM RIGHT HERE , GROW A PAIR AND COME GET IT YOURSELF , IM WAITING YOU [CENSORED] [CENSORED] [CENSORED] .

With that violets arms pistons out as she hurls the phone with brute force against the wall , as it shatters into tiny shards a piece of the brickwork erupts in a cloud of dust and grit and tiny pebbles of it fall to the dark floor below , Violet looks up and finally sees the camera , she starts a quick walk towards the lens , she falls out of view as the camera man turns , the scene starts jiggling as the pounding footsteps of the man hint at him running away his heavy breathing audible , the rush of click clacking a sign of Violet Cross pursuing ,

A whoosh can be heard off camera and loud oompft as the camera man falls , the ground rushing up to the lens as he crashes onto it , the demonic like figure of the enraged Violet comes into view , walking slightly to one side it is shown one of her boots is missing and now lays next to the prone camera man , a sly shark like smile on her face , she speaks her voice returned to its normal velvet tone .

Violet Cross - I guess you didnt get the memo about staying out of my personal business .

Violet steps past the lens of the camera as the scene fades on the blood curdling screams of the prone staff member .
Back to top Go down

The Past Will Haunt You (week 2)
Page 1 of 1