Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's Next for the former champ? (Week 4)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

What's Next for the former champ? (Week 4) Empty
PostSubject: What's Next for the former champ? (Week 4)   What's Next for the former champ? (Week 4) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Lizzie is standing-by backstage with former Master of Violence, White Trash. Despite his loss, Trash actually appears to be in good spirits.

Lizzie: Joining me tonight, once again, is White Trash, and I must say it does seem strange to not be introducing you as the Master of Violence. You lost your title, Trash, but you actually seem to be in a good mood this week. Why so happy?

Trash: Well, before I answer that, I need to say a few thank yous. Firstly, I'd like to say thanks to Jr Bonecrusher. Some people may think that it's a bit strange to thank the man that beat the hell out of me and took my belt, but the way I see it, we had a match last week that is right up there for match of the year status. That old hot dog really did a number on me, and people will be talking about it for a long time to come. I also need to give you a bit of a thank you too, Liz. I put you on the spot there asking for your help, but you played along with my crazy plan. Admittedly, it didn't quite work out how I thought it would, but hell, it wouldn't have worked at all without you.

Lizzie blushes a little, but being the professional she is , she continues with the interview.

Lizzie: Umm...you're welcome, I guess.

Trash: Now, back to that question, and another thank you of sorts too. I've said it before, I loved being the Master of Violence, but now that Bonecrusher is the champ, I kinda feel a little liberated. The way I see it, I now have the chance to step up and get myself noticed again. A chance for the championship committee to realise I am worthy contender for that World Title too. So my first step towards getting myself a title shot against Connoly is to take on the top names Wasteland has to offer. So tonight, I'm going one-on-one with AJ Wacko.

Lizzie: Well, you're right about that. Wacko is definitely one of the top names here in WWF, but are you sure you're in the best condition for a match of this caliber? You have taken a lot of damage over the last few weeks.

Trash: Lil Lady, I've been in the business a long time. If I were to try and count how many times I've been less than 100% but still had great matches, I'd loose count very quickly. Sure, I could use another few weeks to rest up and let these injuries heal, but while that match with Bonecrusher is still fresh in peoples minds, why not just add the cherry on top, and put on another 5 star match. That way the suits in the office will see what I can do for this fed. I don't want to sound arrogant, but I sell tickets, I sell PPV's. Hell, who doesn't want to see the ultimate underdog take on the cocky champion. Do you think these fans can relate to a handsome irishman walking around in a long leather coat? No, but they see a workin' man who had to struggle to get to the top, a man like me who gets knocked down, but still gets back up, and they can relate to that. Give me a shot at the World Title and we could break sales records, and I ain't gonna get a title match sitting at home feelin' sorry for myself. So, injuries or no injuries, step one of my championship goal starts now.

Lizzie: Well, Trash. Thanks for your time, and we'll see you in action a little later tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com

What's Next for the former champ? (Week 4)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: