Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF uncensored Week 3 - White Trash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

WWF uncensored Week 3 - White Trash Empty
PostSubject: WWF uncensored Week 3 - White Trash   WWF uncensored Week 3 - White Trash EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:06 am

Jeff Buchanon: Good evening, fans, Jeff Buchanon here, and welcome to this week's episode of WWF Uncensored. Tonight, my guest is a man who the Wasteland fans have very mixed feelings about, some love him, some love to hate him. A man who has a long, decorated career. He has been a champion in many different federations, and he is a champion here. Welcome to the show, WWF Master of Violence, "The Redneck Submission Machine" White Trash.

Trash is seated across from Jeff, he is dressed in street clothes, but is also wearing dark sunglasses and a trucker cap pulled down low.

JB: Thanks for joining me Trash, but before we start, what's with the new look tonight?

Jeff motions towards the hat and glasses.

Trash: Well, I ain't wearing this hat and glasses to try and be cool. I'll tell ya what, Jeff...And JR Bonecrusher, you better have a good look too...

Trash flicks off the glasses to reveal two dark black eyes, then takes off his hat showing a newly buzzed haircut. Jeff looks a little shocked at the sight of the aftermath of JR Bonecrusher's backstage assualt.

Trash: The haircut? This is so I don't have to look at the missing tufts JR pulled out slamming my head into that wall. The glasses? Well, I'm sick of looking at black eyes every time I look in the mirror. Not that I'm trying to forget the attack, or the damage I took from it. Oh hell no, It's just that every time I think of what you did I can feel the fire burning inside me start to rise. It's a fire burning for revenge, but I gotta stay focused. An outta controller fire is no good for anyone, but a focused fire is what I need to stay on track. Sure, I could act like a mad man and jump you backstage like you did to me, but then I'd be robbing myself of a payday, and robbing these fans a chance to watch what not only would be a great match, but what's gonna be one hell of a fight too!

JB: Well, we get to see that match later on the show tonight, and I've just been told it's now sanctioned to be a Last Man Standing match, but before we do, let's go back a few months. You were one of the first guys to sign on with WWF in our debut season, but back then you didn't seem so focused. We saw you attacking the crew backstage, claiming that you didn't get the respect you deserved, but you went on to win the Master of Violence title, and started to get a bit of respect from not only the fans, but your peers backstage too. But what is the White Trash story? What brought you to Wasteland Wrestling?

Trash: Good question, Jeff. The White Trash story is pretty straight forward. I grew up poor, we moved a lot when I was a kid as my pops was always bouncin' from town to town trying to find work. That meant I always felt like an outsider, and got in lots of fights in school. By the time I was in my teens I'd lost count of how many times I'd had my ass handed to me. But with every one of those beat downs the local tough-guys started to have a bit more respect for me, purely for the fact that I always got back up, no matter how hard I got knocked down. I think I would have been about 17 when I went to a local wrestling show and realised I could actually get paid to get beat up, so that's when I scraped all the money I had together and started training. Sure, I was a jobber for a few years, but eventually I got a break. I realised that being a brawler wasn't going to take me to the top spot in the wrestling business, so I learnt the submission style. Since then I've been in federations all over the US, spent a couple of years in Europe with The Corporate Playground where I won my first title. Then I found myself as a real big fish in a little pond, being the number one draw card in a local fed in New Zealand. Six months down there was like torture.

JB: How so?

Trash: Well, the GM was a real loose cannon. Eventually he mouthed off to the wrong people and got himself banned, so the fed just fell apart. After that I was kinda like a lost puppy, I bounced around, took some time off from the sport, and thought about throwing it all in, but the roar of the crowd is one hell of a drug. It sucked me back in, so after a couple of meetings with WWF I signed on the dotted line, and here I am.

JB: And I'm sure the Wasteland fans appreciate that, you're had some very memorable matches in your four seasons here, but what's next? Where do you see yourself heading?

Trash: Well, Jeff, like I said to Lizzie a few weeks back, I'm a star here in WWF, but I've been a star everywhere I've wrestled. I wanna be a superstar, and for that to happen I need to get myself into the World Title picture. Don't get me wrong, I love being Master of Violence, and I'll do my best to defend this title, but if the opportunity came up for me to step up and make it to the top tier, I'm gonna take it. And if that opportunity was also a chance for me to clash with Connoly again, that's a plus too. I still haven't forgotten what happened last season either.

JB: Okay, Trash, we're almost out of time, but before we go, it's interesting that you brought up Lizzie. You two have a real rapport going on, anything we need to know about that?

Trash laughs.

Trash: Ha, that's funny! Lizzie is a feisty little lady, and I like that in a woman, but there ain't nothin' going on between me and her. Hell, I'm old enough to be her dad!

Jeff laughs too.

JB: Alright then, I'll leave it at that. Thanks very much for your time. We'll see you in the main event later tonight taking on JR Bonecrusher, and that sounds like it's going to be one you fans won't want to miss!

Last edited by White Trash on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com
Jr bonecrusher
Advisor
Advisor
Jr bonecrusher

PostSubject: Re: WWF uncensored Week 3 - White Trash   WWF uncensored Week 3 - White Trash EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:45 am

great uncensored White trash liked the glasses referance and the new hair cut great read my friend
Back to top Go down
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

PostSubject: Re: WWF uncensored Week 3 - White Trash   WWF uncensored Week 3 - White Trash EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:13 am

Thanks JR, although I can't take full credit for it, it was inspired by a Ricky Steamboat promo in the 80's after Jake "The Snake" DDT'd him on the concrete floor, just changed up a little.
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF uncensored Week 3 - White Trash   WWF uncensored Week 3 - White Trash Empty

Back to top Go down

WWF uncensored Week 3 - White Trash
Page 1 of 1