Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lizzy interviews White Trash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

Lizzy interviews White Trash  Empty
PostSubject: Lizzy interviews White Trash    Lizzy interviews White Trash  EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:28 pm

We now cut to Lizzy who is with the Master of Violence champion, White Trash. Trash is dressed in jeans and a black WWF t-shirt, a red trucker cap pulled low over his face, he is looking down at his feet as Lizzy starts to talk.

Lizzy: I'm joined now by the WWF Master Of Violence, White Trash. You had quite a match last week against Vic Rattlehead, you may not have won, but you have to be happy with all the resposnes. Not only did the commentary team think it was match of the night, but the buzz from the fans has been very positive.

Trash: You know, lil' Lady, there has been a bit of talk going 'round about it. It was a good match, but bottom line is that I still didn't win. If fact, I lost by tap out, which for me, is the worst loss I could have had.

Lizzy: Well, win or lose, it was obviously a good enough match to gain the attention of Wasteland's new management team, tonight you go one on one with the champion, Connoly.

Trash: You know, Lizzy, I'm not sure if that is really a how it went down now was it. I hear he was looking for an easy-beat for tonight, so maybe I shouldn't be that proud to be the name they picked outta the hat. Should I be happy that I'm taking the step up the ladder and fighting the champ, or should I see this as a sign that the "powers that be" here in WWF just see me as filler?

Lizzy: I can see that last week's match may have been a bit of a confidence drain for you, but you're still a champion in your own right.

Trash: Thanks. Maybe tonight will change my luck, who knows, Connoly might be in for a bit of a suprise. There is still some fight in this ol' dog yet, so maybe it's time to show my teeth.

Lizzy: Well, thanks for your time tonight, Trash, and good luck in the match.
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com

Lizzy interviews White Trash
Page 1 of 1