Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Era Dynamics: The Dirty Sheets Interview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
era dynamics
Champion
Champion
era dynamics

Era Dynamics: The Dirty Sheets Interview Empty
PostSubject: Era Dynamics: The Dirty Sheets Interview   Era Dynamics: The Dirty Sheets Interview EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:51 pm

Last month marked the 6th anniversary in The Wrestling game for one of the world’s most interesting, engaging, violent, and all around best wrestlers. Era Dynamics’s career has spanned across three decades, and in spite of major injuries and setbacks, she stars year 6 looking better than ever. Passionate and outspoken as always, Era Dynamics talked to us about what her six year journey in the wrestling game has meant to her, as well as her recent spate of dream matches, and why she has always been more than just a “women’s wrestler.” She is absolutely one of our favorites and it was a true pleasure to finally have a chance to chat with her and see the woman behind the gimmick only here on WWF Uncensored

Jeff Buchanon What is it that love you about wrestling that’s kept you in it for 6 years?

Era Dynamics I believe it’s because I love it back. There isn’t many things I refused to do for wrestling, whether is to spend all my money on gear, sleep in my car, be part of crazy and bloody matches, travel the world without knowing what I was getting into, try different styles and gimmicks, wrestle four times on the same day, sacrificing a normal love life, wrestling injured, training people, working on the multimedia aspect for a few wrestling companies, coming back from a knee injury, a back injury, a stroke, heart surgery… the list goes on. This love just has no boundaries.

Although I sometimes hate it, wrestling made me who I am today. It brought me pain but it did bring me a lot of joy as well. There is nowhere in this world I feel better than when I’m between the ropes. I love this sport with all my heart as I can honestly say that it has been a life saver many times.

Who was Era Dynamics 6 years ago? Who is she now? Did she have any idea what she was getting into?

Era Dynamics Era Dynamics was a 200 pounds tomboy woman from Apeldoorn, The Netherlands with no self-confidence at all. She was hiding in her basement, drawing and playing guitar and Nintendo all day. Today, she is a strong woman who has learned to face her fears and get up when she is down to the ground. She has learned that hard work is the answer for many things in life, that everything happens for a reason.

And no, she had no idea what she was getting into. She really didn’t know that wrestling would mostly be for her about proving people wrong. She didn’t know either how many sacrifices she would have to make to succeed, and this just on the independent scene.

Jeff Buchanon You’re in best shape of your career now. What brought about the change? What’s your training and diet regimen like?

Era Dynamics I started to work with a professional wrestler called JR Bonecrusher, after my boyfriend gave me a month of training with him for Christmas. I never stopped since. I see him since i joined WWF once a week and he gives me supplements, a diet and a training program.

My program consists of two days of weight training that includes a four-exercises superset and two other supersets and 20 minutes of interval cardio on the step master. I repeat those two days twice a week plus, I add two days of one hour cardio. Therefore, I train six times a week.

For my diet, it’s based on organic and non-processed food. I will eat a lot of wild meat such as horse, moose, wapiti with white meat such as chicken, turkey and fish. I also quit everything that is made with gluten and all dairy. I eat six times a day, small portions. Of course, I will cheat once a week so I don’t go crazy!

Jeff Buchanon Your friend Violet Cross has became part of WWF and a star in Arrow. How does it feel to see her succeed at such a rapid pace?

Era Dynamics Violet Cross and me are now wrestling for a few months now so we can’t really say things went super fast. She had been working with Alexis and me at Arrow! but but we were not close. When it was decided that she would face me, she had a very hard time during the match and asked for my help. I took her under my wing, trained her and gives her all the advice I can since then. There are still a few things she needs to master by herself, but when she is training with somebody more experienced, she’s very good at listening and following.

For those who saw me backstage at the red arrow title taping she attended, I cried like a baby after her match. I’m really proud of her efforts and I hope she will keep her passion. Too many girls get to a certain point and just quit. I’ve trained togheter with a few girls, took some under my wing and they all quit but one, Alexis. I’m hoping for the best for Violet Cross as well. I often say that I may not have any family, but I do have two sisters anyway!

Jeff Buchanon You not only had an amazing match facing JR Bonecrusher in Slaughterhouse, but you’ve also promoted with your federeration to mondial. Give us your thoughts on JR Bonecrusher.

Era Dynamics I love JR Bonecrusher. I feel like he’s my second dad, but so much better when it comes to hardcore wrestling! Seriously, I rarely get nervous before a match anymore. Most of the time, I’m the more experienced wrestler. However with JR Bonecrusher, I was so nervous but in a very good way.

There was electricity in the air and I loved the match. After it was over and that people seemed happy about it, I was overwhelmed when he decided to shake my hand backstage. I just wanted to shake his hand after the match because I felt that we both had given everything we had and that he had lit up that spark inside of me that sometimes is fading. I didn’t even know he refused to shake everybody else’s hand the three previous matches. When my general manager D-Maniac told me I was the only person capable of getting JR Bonecrushers's respect, it felt great.

No matter what I do, I always get good comments from my fans but not too much recognition when stuff like the end of year polls come out. In the rankings, I’m never high even after people say stuff like I was match of the weekend and so on. I guess it comes with the fact that I’m seen mostly as a character more than a wrestler (Or back then, just as a hardcore wrestler). So, having JR Bonecrusher’s respect meant a lot to me.

Jeff Buchanon Many have said your match with JR Bonecrusher may have stolen the show WWF Slaughterhouse. JR Bonecrusher's a wrestler that’s constantly improving, but were you surprised by JR Bonecrusher’s performance?

Era Dynamics No, can’t say that I was surprised. I knew that JR Bonecrusher was good and I hoped to see a side of her that nobody had seen before. He had the same plan and he told me that it was fun because he knew he would have to try new things against me. I was pretty happy to be in the ring with him. He came in with a game plan and, when matched against my own style, it made for a fight that was technically sound and entertaining at the same time. I think we had really good chemistry. I’m blessed by all the great comments we received and by how many times I’ve heard that this was the best match ever in WWF history. Glad I was part of that and I’m ready for Round 2 anytime!

Jeff Buchanon At the upcoming match you will be facing Distor Centura. Fans were shocked when you tortured your opponents and used brutal violence to win the matches. Would you like to explain your actions?

Era Dynamics Simple: I have the gimmick as missionary of violence and with that gimmick you can't without violence, I like to shock people with bloody matches and the fans loving it and after all we do it for the fans because without them there was no federation . WWF fans just haven’t seen the real Era Dynamics yet. But all the Femmes Fatales and WWF wrestlers know. In time, I’m sure they will fight for them too. Then, you will all say, “Hey, Era was right!”

Jeff Buchanon Whether in Arrow!, ISN, or WWF, you’re one of the most well received personalities wherever you wrestle. What is it that people love about you?

Era Dynamics Maybe it’s because I love what I do and I think it shows. Also, I make sure to have eye contact with the crowd and to get them involved. I believe they should be part of the match as well. I’m blessed by having so many people responsive to what I do. However, it’s not everybody that loves me. I have my fair share of haters.

Jeff Buchanon You’ve never allowed yourself to be limited by your gender. You wrestled men. You didn’t wrestle what some call a ”girly” style, even if you like wearing pink and carry a doll. Why was that important to you?

Era Dynamics I believe when you step in the ring, you should be seen as a wrestler. Period. Not a women’s wrestler. I want people to see my matches or my student matches and say, “That was a good match,” and not, ”That was a good match for girl.” I think girls should stop “play wrestling.” Get in there, hit hard and fight hard.

Jeff Buchanon You’ve overcome significant adversity throughout the years, and yet you’ve become a very respected in ring performer. If things had be easier, do you think you would have been as driven to be as good?

Era Dynamics I don’t know if I can say that I’m that “good.” Maybe if I were that good I would have scored a regular job as a wrestler. I just give everything I have whether there is ten or hundreds of people. I wish things would have been a little easier because today, all this is taking a toll on me, physically and emotionally. I don’t know if I did work on things that mattered.

After 6 years, I’m questioning a lot of things like my gimmick, how long should I be doing this again, what is left to accomplish since, according to many, I’m not TV or champion material. I’m proud of my accomplishments since not too many people believed in me, but I also regret a few things. I guess it’s a normal process to go through when you give so much of yourself to something. However, once again, I must say that I have the greatest fans in the world. Besides my stubborn need to prove people wrong, they are the reason why I haven’t quit yet.

Jeff Buchanon As someone who has had as creatively diverse a career as you have, do you consider Pro Wrestling to be art?

Era Dynamics Definitely. Being a wrestler, you are like a stunt man or woman who isn’t allowed, to fail because what you do is live in front of a public. There is no Take two. You have to create your character, your gear, your move set, and change when somebody copies you so you stay unique and work your magic live or in front of a camera. It is a constant work of art to perfect.

Jeff Buchanon Well thank you for the time for this interview and to show us the person behind the missionary of violence.
do you want to say something to your fans as last word?

Era Dynamics Well maggots, i hope you enjoyed last seasons,
because this season there will be more death meat in the ring and you maggots will join the meal of the fallen bodies.

Era Dynamics bend her head backwards and laughs loud with a hysterical laugh

Jeff Buchanon Era Dynamics , a missionary or a entertainer one thing we all must commit.
She is one of the world’s most interesting, engaging, violent, and all around best wrestlers in WWF
This is Jeff Buchanon for WWF Uncensured and i wish you a nice day.
If you want more WWF then stay tuned for the first Wasteland wrestling show of the new season

Last edited by era dynamics on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Era Dynamics: The Dirty Sheets Interview   Era Dynamics: The Dirty Sheets Interview EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:04 pm

WOW! What an awesomely well written piece! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
era dynamics
Champion
Champion
era dynamics

PostSubject: Re: Era Dynamics: The Dirty Sheets Interview   Era Dynamics: The Dirty Sheets Interview EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:20 am

thanks , we do our best Wink
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Era Dynamics: The Dirty Sheets Interview   Era Dynamics: The Dirty Sheets Interview EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:57 pm

I really love the back story, really adds to the depth of Era.
Back to top Go down
Nay Pay

PostSubject: Re: Era Dynamics: The Dirty Sheets Interview   Era Dynamics: The Dirty Sheets Interview EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:44 pm

I thought Era is just same deep inside her like she is in the ring but I was completely wrong. Era can be polite and emotional too! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Era Dynamics: The Dirty Sheets Interview   Era Dynamics: The Dirty Sheets Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Era Dynamics: The Dirty Sheets Interview
Page 1 of 1