Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Short Interview With Connoly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Connoly
Champion
Champion
Connoly

A Short Interview With Connoly Empty
PostSubject: A Short Interview With Connoly   A Short Interview With Connoly EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:07 pm

The scene opens and we see a shirtless man standing with his back to the camera in a locker room. His back and arms are covered with cuts and bruises, his torso is wrapped with bandages as is his left shoulder. The man puts on a black t shirt and then turns to the camera to reveal the man is none other than Connoly. Connoly's face is also covered with cuts and bruises, he has a black eye, what appears to be a broken nose, and a bandage on his forehead. He grabs his coat off the hook it is hanging on and puts in on, Connoly winces as he puts the coat on. Connoly opens the door and walks out into the hallway, where he is instantly stopped by Lizzie.
-
Lizzie: "Connoly, myself and the WWF fans are dying to know what you have to say about what happened at Origins?"
-
Connoly looks at Lizzie with a scowl on his face.
-
Connoly: "Lass, if you don't want that pretty head of yours knocked off your shoulders, I suggest you BACK OFF!!!"
-
Lizzie jumps back startled, Connoly reaches over and shoves the camera man back. A crash is heard, and the camera falls to the ground. The floor of the hallway is shown on screen and we see Connoly's feet as he walks down the hall. Then we hear Lizzie's voice.
-
Lizzie: "Oh my god, are you OK?"
-
There is a groan from the camera man as the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down

A Short Interview With Connoly
Page 1 of 1