Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

First Interview Empty
PostSubject: First Interview   First Interview EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:01 am

Lizzie: After a season and a half of WWF, we finally have a WWF World Champion. He joins me live from the Wasteland's backstage area.

Blake Hamilton: Thank you Lizzie. Sorry it has taken me so long to talk to you. I felt that the direct approach would work best with the fans.

Lizzie: And that it has. You have gained a ton of support from the WWF audience. Do you think that helped propel you to you win?

Blake: I owe so much of my success to the fans. Many times when I felt like quitting, I didn't show it, but their encouragement helped to keep me going.

Lizzie: I was curious as to why you did agree to speak to me tonight. I thought you would have gone to the fans.

Blake: I would never forget about the fans. Tonight I am going extreme. I know I have been talking about my wealth and not using it, but tonight I have decided to break that trend. I have planned out an extremely extravagant celebration. I can't reveal too much yet, but expect it to be exciting. I feel like the Wasteland needs something like this to brighten the place up. The people have something to celebrate, and they should. I also am inviting the whole locker room out to participate. It is not just a celebration of me. It is about the title and the Wasteland itself. Each and every person in the back has been fighting their heart out and they should be rewarded.

Lizzie: What are your plans now that you are holding the WWF World Championship?

Blake: Well, D-Maniac thought I would bee a good contender for the title, and I was honored. I will continue to defend the title against anyone he puts in my way. And I am still undefeated here in WWF. Other than one draw in the first championship match, I have yet to lose a match. Now it is more important than ever for me to win. If the streak ends, so does my reign as champion. Those are two thing I do not want to see end any time soon.

Lizzie: Well, thank you Blake. I am excited for this celebration tonight. As are the fans.

Blake: Can I make one last shout out?

Lizzie: Feel free. I think you deserve at least that.

Blake: Thanks.
Blake: I would like to send a big thank you to my biggest supporter. Thanks for all of your encouraging word the past few weeks. I dedicate the win to you Paranormal.

Blake exits the shot and heads off to finish preparations.

Lizzie: Even when Blake has the night off he still comes down to the Wasteland to give back. What an excelent representative of the WWF locker room.
Back to top Go down

First Interview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: