Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nathan's interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nay Pay

Nathan's interview Empty
PostSubject: Nathan's interview   Nathan's interview EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:02 pm

*Nathan is on his way to the ring in his wrestling attire and Lizzy interrupts him on the way.*

Lizzy: "Hey Nathan! May I have a few words with you before your match tonight?"

*Nathan replies with a smile.*

Nathan: "Yeah Yeah! Go for it."

Lizzy: "First of all, I would like to know how you felt after beating White Trash last week after losing the first match."

Nathan: "Well, it was a good feeling but I can't believe that he managed to grab the rope when I got him locked in the Payne Lock right and tight. But, in the end winning the match was a good feeling, it was the biggest win for me in my whole career so far."

Lizzy: "Of course it was, but White Trash thinks that it was a fluke win. Anything you wanna say about that."

Nathan: "Oh Man! I just can't believe this guy. After all these years in the world of wrestling he still thinks that there is something called a fluke win? That's just unbelievable!"

*Nathan starts laughing out loud*

Lizzy: Well, you guys are being put in another match tonight, Do you think its any fair?"

Nathan: "Oh! That's funny as well. Fighting the same guy over and over again, but I am enjoying it. I think that the General Manager is more worried about the 'Master of Violence' belt, which White Trash is holding right now, and he can't find the guy who actually deserves it."

Lizzy: "Talking about the 'Master of Violence'. Do you think you deserve a shot at it?"

*Nathan gets very excited thinking about the belt*

Nathan: "Umm.. if it was being held by someone who is more respectful, then I might have to think before saying anything but since the belt is with White Trash so, I must say that I deserve a shot at it. After all, I am more loved by the fans than he is."

Lizzy: "Thanks for sharing your thoughts and giving your precious time. It was nice talking to you and good luck for the match."

*Nathan passes a smile at Lizzy*

Nathan: "Thank you so much."

*Nathan and Lizzy shakes hands and Nathan moves on towards the ring.*
Back to top Go down

Nathan's interview
Page 1 of 1