Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend meets Phalanx

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Legend

The Legend meets Phalanx Empty
PostSubject: The Legend meets Phalanx   The Legend meets Phalanx EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:27 pm

The camera fades in to the scene quickly to the parking lot as The Legend can be seen arriving quickly as he stops the car completely in front of the designated parking space as he turns off the car. Police sirens can be heard at the background as he gets off the car and heads backstage. As The Legend walks backstage Phalanx can be seen standing in front of a vending machine as he puts a dollar inside and the machine keeps spitting out the dollar. Phalanx angered starts to lift the machine and shake it as The Legend whispers to himself silently.
-
The Legend: Someone needs some anger management classes or something. I wonder if he knows that it only takes quarters since there clearly is a sign next to the vending machine stating that. What a loser.
-
Phalanx puts down the machine and turns around facing The Legend. Phalanx gets closer to The Legend as Legend can hear Phalanx deep breathing as Legend can also smell his breath and steps back a few spaces.
-
The Legend: You might want to buy some breath mints or something because no lie your breath is kicking. I notice that your teeth are black and yellow. I can give you a card of a local dentist in the area if you wish, you might want to consider this because anger management, bad breath, ugly teeth, and feature appearance might not help you with the ladies very much. I have this coupon i found about plastic surgery to if you want it. They might fix your situation as best as they can.
-
Phalanx angered by The Legend's comments throws a punch as The Legend easily dodges it moving his head to the right. Security is being seen rushing toward them as The Legend smiles a little.
-
The Legend: Well it was nice meeting you. Can't wait to face you tonight.
-
The Legend is about to leave and glances at the vending machine as security try to hold down Phalanx. The Legend walks to the vending machine as he kicks the machine gently and a Gatorade can be seen falling down. The Legend bends down and to reach the Gatorade as he walks off saying these words.
-
The Legend: Thanks for the drink Phalanx!
-
The Legend chuckles as Phalanx breaks free of the security for a second but the security begin to sedate him as the camera fades off.
Back to top Go down
The Legend

The Legend meets Phalanx Empty
PostSubject: Playing Chicken   The Legend meets Phalanx EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:24 pm

The camera follows The Legend who seem to be in a empty field where a group of people can be seen talking among themselves. The Legend drives close to them as he stops infront of them and parls the car as he gets off the car leaving it on. The group sees The Legend as they shake hands and greet each other.
-
Rusty: Hey long time no see Legend i hope your ready for our little rumble that is about to start in a few minutes.
-
The Legend: Rusty you know me i been dying for a good rumble. So same old rules no blades, chains, brass knuckles, etc. Just our fist right?
-
Rusty thinks for a second before answering.
-
Rusty: Yea but just in case i suggest having your switch blade in your pocket since these soc's like to play dirty when there losing. Either way were starting off with a friendly game of chicken so there might not be a rumble unless one of us starts one.
-
The Legend nods as three cars can be seen coming into view as they stop infront of them. They get off the car as they confront each other.
-
Billy: Hey look boys we got a bunch of grease monkeys here. That's a nice car I have to say though. To bad that it won't be able to handle mine. You and your little gang are going to be finished.
-
The Legend: If it isn't Billy leader of the soc's. Why don't you just stop running your mouth and let's do this already. Unlike you I have somewhere to be and I don't want to be late so the faster we do this the better.
-
Billy: Find have it your way.
-
Billy and a other guy get on there car as The Legend gets on the mustang. Both cars reverse a few as they are about 5-15 miles away.
-
The Legend: This should be fun. Either way you have to "Dream like you will live forever, live like you will die today" and i am going to live by this quote. I am going to go for it and just pedal to the medal. If i crash oh well i lived longed enough.
-
The Legend accelerates the car as he drives straight toward the other car. The Legend confident chuckles as he notices the other car getting closer to his as both cars are going over 100 miles per hour now. Billy starts to shake a little as he notices The Legend not turning the car to the left or right. The Legend accelerates even faster as both cars are only a few feet away. Billy scared quickly goes right as The Legend speeds ahead. The Legend noticing he won and still alive steps on the brakes as he makes a burn out stopping the car completely. His gang goes toward The Legend as they celebrate there win. All of a sudden Billy and his followers rush toward them as The Legend gets in front of Billy and throws a punch at him connecting. They begin to fight as The Legend and Billy go straight at it throwing punches and grabbing on each other. The Legend head butts Billy as Billy starting to bleed a little bit pull out a switch blade as The Legend pulls out his. Before they can engage in battle police sirens are being heard from distant. Billy smiles as his and his followers leave the scene.
-
The Legend: Oh (censored) cops!!
-
Rusty: Yea go on i can hear the cop sirens coming closer so we all better leave. Afterwards drinks later on.
-
The Legend gets on the car as he speeds away. The camera fades off.

(This RP goes first then The Legend meets Phalanx goes next.)
Back to top Go down

The Legend meets Phalanx
Page 1 of 1