Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend Speaks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Legend

The Legend Speaks Empty
PostSubject: The Legend Speaks   The Legend Speaks EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:05 am

The camera fades in to the scene with The Legend being seen in his locker room sitting on the wheel chair which was originality Jr Bonecrusher as a present but given back to The Legend. The camera zooms in to the wheel chair which seems to be customized with some nice rims, paint job, stickers of some rockabilly bands, a cup holder, hydraulics, a steering wheel, and with a small surround sound. The Legend seems to be enjoying himself as he spins the wheelchair several times as he starts to talk.
-
The Legend: Huh i wonder why old man Jr didn't like this wheel chair? Well it probably to much high tech for him to handle and he is probably use to using the strollers. I have to say though for a old man he still has some fight in him. Next time though i won't underestimate the fossil and actually go hard on him since i do have to admit that i was pretty scared that his bones were going to break. Well i guess i should go and find out who i am going to face tonight. Hopefully it will be someone that actually has hair and not a wig on.
-
The Legend gets off the wheel chair and starts to head out to check the calendar to check his match for tonight. The Legend arrives as he skims through the calendar and notices that he will be facing off against Blake Hamilton.
-
The Legend: So i am facing off against Blake Hamilton again. (Chuckles) I hope that Blake has improved since last time we faced off. Actually knowing Blake he probably has so the best thing to do right now is to probably warm up or something, but first. I have to make a quick stop at my locker room.
-
The Legend heads back to the locker room while the camera waits outside of his locker room. Several minutes fly by as The Legend returns holding a stroller. The camera zooms in to the stroller where Jr Bonecrusher name can be seen carved in to the stroller.
-
The Legend: Since Jr Bonecrusher can't keep up with the modern technology going on today, I guess this will work for him. Hmm i wonder if he knows that i entered him into the Guinness World Records for Oldest Man Alive and Oldest Fossil. If he actually does when then i will send him a copy of the book if not then at least he won't feel bad about his age to much.
-
The Legend heads toward Jr Bonecrusher locker room to deliver the present as Blake Hamilton can be seen coming from the opposite direction. The Legend stops walking as he stands in the middle of the hall staring at Blake.
-
The Legend: Well if it isn't Blake. Before our match starts i want to wish you good luck and that we hope we have a excellent match tonight. It will be a honor facing you again and getting a win over you as well. I really don't have time to talk and have to get on my way to deliver this to Jr, so see you tonight.
-
As The Legend is about to leave Blake turns around and starts to talk.
Back to top Go down
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

The Legend Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend Speaks   The Legend Speaks EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:47 pm

Blake pushed Legend back into the wheelchair.

Blake: Too bad for you. For me you will have to make time.

Blake: Legend, I was hoping to run into you before out match tonight, or should I say my first match of the night. Tonight will be very different than the last few times we have met. You see, everything about tonight has to be different.

Blake: The last month or so have been non stop losses. I started this season off with a loss to you. Tonight has to be different.

Blake: You know why? It's my last chance. Every single person in the locker room is afraid. Right now they are free to do whatever they want without having to worry about me. They want me to lose. I am one of the single biggest threats in the locker room. No one wants me back in The Wasteland. The people who support me back there do so knowing full well that that simply means they will be spared from what I can do in that ring. All of these people are running around here bragging about their violence in ring skill, but not a single person back there can hold a candle to me. No one back there could out wrestle me. They can beat me, they can outwit me, but they can not beat me.

Blake: Connoly knows that, should he hold on to that title and I return to the roster he is only keeping it warm for me until I decide to take it back. I would be able to do that without this stupid tournament. But today my career hinges on me winning in the finals. I have to be on my game because not a single person wants to see me win. Not only is everyone in the tournament wanting me to lose, so are all of the Champions, all of the possible contenders, and even the General Manager. D-Maniac knows he wants me back in the locker room for all of the money I bring in, but he knows if I stay around life will be a nightmare for him and everyone else in the roster.

Blake: So Legend? How does it feel to be the first obstacle in my way tonight? Please, take your time I'd rather hear your answer after the match.
Back to top Go down
The Legend

The Legend Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend Speaks   The Legend Speaks EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:48 am

The Legend rises from the wheel chair as he prepares to talk.
-
The Legend: You must actually be quite full of yourself to consider yourself a threat Blake. Honestly i don't even consider you a challenge and I find this match a waste of time. I guess the only benefit about our match is that after I beat you, I will have a shot at getting Connoly's title.
-
The Legend moves closer toward Blake.
-
The Legend: You already know that I am going to beat you Blake. Tonight your losing streak is going to continue, because your a loser. I don't even know why your even in this tournament in the first place. D-Maniac must have some pity toward you to allow you to be in this tournament. Someone like you has no right even being here in The Wasteland. I get sick to my stomach to actually know that someone like you is even allowed to step in that ring. The only thing that is going to be different about tonight is that after i beat you I am going to make sure that everyone knows what you actually are.
-
The Legend whispers something in his ear.
-
The Legend: Your just a coward who only talks, but has noting to back it up with.
-
The Legend backs up as Blake Hamilton tightens up his fist.
-
The Legend: I bet you want to hit me right now so badly, but you won't because your such a coward. It is actually quite funny that you think people are afraid off you. Now if you excuse me i have to go. See you around Blake.
-
The Legend leaves as the camera fades off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Legend Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend Speaks   The Legend Speaks Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend Speaks
Page 1 of 1