Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend's Thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Legend

The Legend's Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: The Legend's Thoughts   The Legend's Thoughts EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:06 pm

The fans begin to cheer but mostly female fans as The Legend can be seen on the titan tron without his shirt on in the weight room. Legend starts to punch the punching bag as he is getting warmed up for his fatal four way title match. Sweat starts to make its way down to the floor as The Legend starts to punch it even more. Legend throws one last punch as he grabs the jump rope nearby and starts to begin his set. Lizzie is being seen opening the door as The Legend turns his head back and looks as Lizzie a he turns back and continues with his workout. Lizzie makes her way toward The Legend as she starts to talk.
-
Lizzie: You are one guy hard to find around here Legend. I had to ask several people where you were but no one knew where you were at until someone noticed you walking in to the weight room. I assume that you like to be alone or that you are shy around people by the looks of it.
-
The Legend: Well i like being alone sometimes so that i can think clearly without having some idiot being loud and obnoxious, but i have to say i wouldn't mine having someone as beautiful as yourself around here.
-
Lizzie starts to blush a little as The Legend stops jump roping and grabs his Gatorade and starts to drink some. Drops of Gatorade spill as they land on The Legend's chest and starts to slide down to the floor making a splosh sound as it falls.
-
The Legend: So whats the reason that you were finding me at the first place? I know it wasn't so that you can see me work out.
-
Lizzie: Oh yes i was asked to get your thoughts about your fatal four way match.
-
The Legend sits down on the bench as he grabs some weight and begins to curl them in one arm.
-
The Legend: Well to be honest i am not worried about the fatal four way match one bit. I noticed that the other competitors won't focus on me mainly because of Blake Hamilton. Both Aj Wacko and Connoly hate Blake more then they hate me so i am guessing they will go after Blake first. I can just sit back a little until i make a move and there is also the fact that Aj Wacko and Connoly are tag-team partners but since the title is on the line, I sincerely doubt they will work as a tag-team throughout the match. Maybe at the beginning but later on, one of them is soon to turn on the other.
-
Lizzie: That is a interesting response The Legend. Many people are considering you the underdog in this match because of how you haven't won a match yet.
-
The Legend stops curling as he lets the weight crash to the floor.
-
The Legend: To be honest i can care less what people think about me. I am only doing this because i choose to. If i don't like something then i won't do it simple as that. The fans have the right to have opinions about me, but i also have the right to not give a (censored) about those opinions. Like i said i am myself and nobody is going to change that. I am not like the other suit monkeys taking orders from people.
-
Lizzie: Aww well umm i think it is my time to leave now. You know busy night for me and i should let you finish with your workout.
-
The Legend gives out a small smile.
-
The Legend: Well i am just missing one more workout that may require some assistance. Want to help me out with this?
-
Lizzie blushes a little.
-
Lizzie: Well depends what it is.
-
The Legend: Well lets shut down the camera and close the door and i will tell you what it is.
-
Lizzie: Such a rebel.
-
The camera fades off.
Back to top Go down
The Legend

The Legend's Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend's Thoughts   The Legend's Thoughts EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:24 pm

The cameras roll back in as The Legend can be seen leaving the weight room with his hair messed up and shirt off. The Legend puts on his shirt as he takes a cigarette out from his back pocket and begins to smoke as he is about to leave toward his locker room but notices a janitor nearby starting to giggle about something. The Legend unable to resist the temptation of knowing why he is giggling heads toward him and starts to talk.
-
The Legend: Is there something that your giggling about? I looked around and i noticed that it is just me and you here so this is what i am thinking. Either your giggling at me or your giggling about yourself. Seeing that your not crazy i am just guessing that your giggling about me. Now were both two reasonable men so i would like to know why your giggling about me. I would prefer a reasonable response as well.
-
Janitor: Well i was about to go and clean the weight room but i noticed that it was lock. So when i was about to knock and see who was inside i couldn't help notice some interesting sounds from inside. So this what i am thinking. Either your inside "spanking the monkey" or your in there trying to make a baby with someone guessing that your not in to the same sex which is fine if you roll that way.
-
The Legend starts to chuckle as Lizzie can be seen coming out of the weight room fixing her shirt as she smiles and winks at The Legend as she happily strolls down the hall.
-
The Legend: I'm guessing that answered your question. By the way we weren't making a baby. We were just showing how we feel about each other in a positive way that revolves around the body. If you excuse me i have to get ready for my match.
-
Janitor: At least you don't have to warm-up or anything. I suggest taking a shower to remove that stank.
-
The Legend laughs a little.
-
The Legend: I suggest you wash both your hands since it seems its been a while since you showed someone how you feel that isn't a plastic doll.
-
Janitor:...
-
The Legend walks off as the Janitor talks to himself.
-
Janitor: Dumb kids these days. They should respect their elders.
-
Camera fades off.
Back to top Go down

The Legend's Thoughts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: