Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Hound on the rematch

Go down 
AuthorMessage

War Hound on the rematch Empty
PostSubject: War Hound on the rematch   War Hound on the rematch EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:05 am

*War Hound is backstage and is approached by the reporter*

reporter: War Hound how do you feel about your defeat against blotter boy??? You were so confident what happened?

War Hound: *deep Russian accent* (grins) hehe, nothing but a fluke we will see who is truly better on august 2nd

Reporter: have you been training hard for the match have you adjusted any tactics to fight blotterboy?

War Hound: Training has been as usual its not like this is a tittle fight, he got lucky first time there is no point going the extra mile if I am already physically stronger and more enduring than he is and if I did change my tactics I wouldn't tell you...

reporter: you seem quiet confident as you were before, what will you do if you lose

War Hound: (laughs) don't get your hopes up, that's not going to happen, but hypothetically if it does *cough* unlikely, I will be ready to fight him again and again in till I finally crush him.

reporter: Do you have any last words for blotter boy?

*War Hound approaches the camera*

War Hound: You better watch out Blotter Boy, I am coming for you and this time I am going to crush you, I will not go so easy on you this time, you are physically and mentally outmatched, I am going to brake you this time and prove to everyone who is superior * War Hound laughs hysterically and walks confidently of set*
Back to top Go down

War Hound on the rematch
Page 1 of 1