Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Short Reign

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Connoly
Champion
Champion
Connoly

A Short Reign Empty
PostSubject: A Short Reign   A Short Reign EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:54 pm

The scene opens up backstage, we see Lizzie standing in the hallway outside of the locker rooms. Connoly comes walking towards them. Lizzie approaches him cautiously.

Lizzie: Connoly, do you have a few moment to answer some questions?

Lizzie winces as Connoly looks at her with a scowl. He looks over at the camera man and smiles.

Connoly: How have you been mate, see your arm's still broken, that's a shame.

Connoly turns back to Lizzie.

Connoly: Sure lass, but make it quick.

Lizzie: Last week you lost your match against Blake Hamilton and as a result Blake Hamilton became the first WWF World Heavyweight Champions, how do you feel about the match?

Connoly: Clearly, I underestimated Blake, and it cost me. Now that rich pretty boy is the champion, and I'm left with nothing but a few cuts and bruises. I'm not happy about it, but whats done is done, there is nothing I can do to change that now.

Lizzie: So what is your next move here at WWF?

Connoly: What do you mean whats my next move. My next move is getting what should already be mine, the WWF World Title. I underestimated Blake, but he also got lucky, one fluke match doesn't make a champion. That pretty boy wannabe doesn't deserve that title, and I'm going to make sure his reign is a short one.

Lizzie: Do you think D Maniac will even give you another title shot, I mean it seems like D Maniac is going to want to focus on..., newer talent, not..., uhm, well...,

Connoly's face turns to a glare as he snatches the mic from Lizzie.

Connoly: Not what lass, not an old man?! Is that what your trying to say!! Let's not forget up until last week I was undefeated in this federation, untill last week no one could beat me. So that tells me this newer talent can't hold a candle to me. I am a legend, I am one of the greatest wrestlers to ever lace up his boots, I could break half the guys on this roster in half with out breaking a sweat. D Maniac wants the best to hold that tilte, well your looking at the best, no one can even touch me.

Connoly gets right in Lizzies face.

Connoly: I AM THE BEST THERE IS IN THIS BUSINESS, DO YOU HERE ME!!!! BLAKE HAMILTON IS A NO TALENT RICH PRETTY BOY WHO GOT LUCKY!! HE BETTER ENJOY HIS LITTLE CELEBRATION TONIGHT, BECAUSE IT"LL BE THE LAST CHAMPIONSHIP CELEBRATION HE WILL EVER HAVE!!! I HOPE EVERYONE IN THIS FEDERATION< AND ALL THE FANS AROUND THE WORLD TUNE IN FOR THAT CELEBRATION, BECAUSE SOMETHING TELLS ME IT WILL BE UNFORGETTABLE!!!!

Connoly shoves Lizzie to the side and walks off. Lizzie looks over at the camera man clearly shaken.

Lizzie: That guy is a complete lunatic.

The camera fades as Lizzie looks back down the hall as Connoly storms away.
Back to top Go down

A Short Reign
Page 1 of 1