Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jump Start on King of the Match (week 2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wacko
Wacko

Jump Start on King of the Match (week 2) Empty
PostSubject: Jump Start on King of the Match (week 2)   Jump Start on King of the Match (week 2) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:25 pm

Iron Maidens: What a night we're having!!

Paranormal: You call this a night? It's a nightmare!!

Iron Maidens: If you're just tuning in, Reverend Chaos has basically proclaimed his challenge over Era Dynamics and Violet Cross in midst of their own rivalry. What will become of our very own ministry of violence now that Mistress of Violence and Lady of Darkness has their eyes now set on Reverend Chaos?

Paranormal: I believe Era Dynamics will be facing AJ Wacko tonight, in that same note we also have him taking up his time to speak about Wasteland's next PPV King of the Match and his designs of Ruler of The Hell match.

Iron Maidens: Over to you Wacko, what can you tell the people of Wasteland Wrestling Federation?

Camera turns to AJ Wacko standing in backstage with Logo of WWF in back. He is wearing Geeky suit with glasses. white buttoned shirt, blue sweater vest, black bowtie.

AJ Wacko: Thank you Mrs. Maidens and Mr. ... Normal, First off I would love to welcome all the fans of WWF! Thank you very much for making teh show very popular, our rating has been higher than ever, I have you all folks to thank for that. You made our show possible, heck I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. I want to present you several possible weapons that will be included in Ruler of The Hell match. While, I have already announced the match will take place, couple of things are not in motion as of yet. I have already arranged some people to construct the match, and are in stand by to add more features currently not on plans.

AJ Wacko scorned through papers.

AJ Wacko: Here it is.. Here's what my ideas we should have so far.. I'm thinking maybe RoTH Match should have... 1. helmet... for safety reason that is (smiling) 2. ... band-aid, you can't go wrong with Johnson!! now 3. we should put in the match... couple of teddy bears (chuckles) Of course all of these should be in match... oh yeah here's one more thing this match should have... a Final Testament of Will...

AJ Wacko glares into the camera without smile but meticulous look in eyes...

AJ Wacko: This isn't cartoon, this isn't one of those stupid numbnuts shows! This is WWF! It will have weapons that will rip flesh apart from your souls! I've insert position of fire and few flammable spray cans that can burn deep down to your core! It will have barriers difficult for anybody to across!! It will excludes usage of referee to far outside of the ring! Only the winner can be announced at atop of WWF pinnacle!! I'm not sure what the match look like and I don't care! I want the match where everybody will remember it for rest of their lives! I deliberately created the conception of this match in order to choose one victim and that victim will never go back to WWF again!! While I'm certain most of you would love to watch caranage, I'm also aware you would never wish events onto victim... to person of difference!! You will never enter the match and leave unscathed...

AJ Wacko pull his bowtie and take it off.

AJ Wacko: While I speak of match, there is one urgent element that cannot be neglected... who will be my next victim? I dares say I will make the search my ultimate primpary concern!! The plays are in order, the die has been rolled, now is the time to bequeath someone an opportunity to compete in first ever RoTH match!! Tonight I will check out my opponent... Whenever she beat me or not... if she has the spirit and is violent enough to compete in RoTH.. I will determine it alone in my upcoming match!

AJ Wacko takes a look around the floor as if uncertain.

AJ Wacko: If it couldn't be Era Dynamics.. then who will my special opponent be? That is presently hugest question in my mind. None of us are planning for the future... lately everybody's been trying to kill each other because they're too afraid to let everybody intact before beginning of the PPV!! That's right I call to Distor, Violet, Reverend, Era, and even D-Maniac... a coward!! D-maniac fired Blake because Blake can beat up D-maniac and Violet is most unlikable person in WWF so she set out to hurt everybody! Era herself... (scoff) I don't think she should have been my equal tonight, but I will let that slide and scout her talents! Anthony Lee wasn't wrestling to his full potential last week, he got lucky in right time and right place and knock me out, I tell to Anthony Lee, try some actual wrestling for once!! Basdically the bottom line is this... I don't think anybody's ever so qualified to face me at King of the Match!! I may have to go out of my way to hire somebody else...Ladies and Gentlemen.. the hunt has begun!!! There's nowhere to hide! Have a nice day and I hope you all have nice day as well!
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Jump Start on King of the Match (week 2)   Jump Start on King of the Match (week 2) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:10 pm

Coward?!? The Reverend is nothing of the sort. Aside from that fantastic rp. Love how you called out 75% of the roster, and I literally laughed out loud with the insult to the commentators. Makes me wish I had thought of it first... Oh well...
Back to top Go down
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Jump Start on King of the Match (week 2)   Jump Start on King of the Match (week 2) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:54 pm

geeze. you get fired and all of a sudden everyone whos been calling you a weakling or a cowards starts complementing you. haha.

looks like we are getting a darker slightly more focused or less insane wacko. this is a fun season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jump Start on King of the Match (week 2)   Jump Start on King of the Match (week 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jump Start on King of the Match (week 2)
Page 1 of 1