Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter A Nightmare (week 1)

Go down 
+2
Blake Hamilton
Violet Cross
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet Cross
Advisor
Advisor
Violet Cross

Enter A Nightmare (week 1) Empty
PostSubject: Enter A Nightmare (week 1)   Enter A Nightmare (week 1) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:05 am

The arena goes dark, a guitar begins to play.

"Sweet dreams are made of these, who am I to disagree. I travel the world and the seven see's, everybodys looking for something. Some of them want to use you, some of them want to be used by you!"

The lights flicker on. D-Maniac walks down the ramp and enters the ring while the crowd cheers.

D-Maniac: Isn't that song just lovely? It's been an interesting show tonight but alas it's drawing to a close, after I finish here the monkeys in the truck will flip the switch and we'll go away from the TV screens and you'll all leave here and the people at home will move to something else to entertain you. With this in mind I can't help but feel the desire to do something that's totally [censored] bonkers so you people can leave tonight knowing you had a good time. So now the question is, what is that something? Excuse me for a second.

D-Maniac drops the mic and rolls out of the ring, he lifts up the apron covering and goes under the ring.

About a minute later he comes out from under the ring and rolls back into the ring, he picks up the mic.

D-Maniac: Sorry about that. I had to consult with my council in private.

Paranormal: His "council" is under the ring...

D-Maniac: I now know what I am going to do to shock and awe you, Blake Hamilton will you please come out here.

Blakes music plays as he walks out into the arena, the crowd erupts in cheers. Blake walks down the ramp and enters the ring. D-Maniac is standing there clapping as he scowls at Blake. Blake stands in front of D-Maniac looking confused.

D-Maniac: Blakey Hamilton...the first WWF World Champion in history, the face of the company, the good guy! You all like Blake Hamilton don't you?

The crowd cheers. Blake smiles.

D-Maniac: Aww isn't that nice, they love you here in the Wasteland and why shouldn't they? You're charasmatic, a great athlete and the ladies digg ya.

All the girls in the crowd cheer.

D-Maniac: Which is why I am going to do this. Blake Hamilton....YOU'RE FIRED!!!

Iron Maiden: WHAT!?

Paranormal: HALLELUJAH!!!

The crowd erupts with boo's. D-Maniac laugh as he tosses the mic to the side and exits the ring. Blake Hamilton's face is stuck in a shocked state as he stares down at the mat, he then turns around and makes eye contact with D-Maniac.

Blake: WHY!?

D-Maniac reaches the stage and smiles at Blake

?

Iron Maiden : One second ladies and gentlemen i have just received word there is some kind of disturbance in the parking lot cameras are en route .

The scene open's showing the back of a small slim figure , wearing a black silk top , there hands covered by black leather gloves , tight black leather trosuers hug there slim legs and motor cycle boots adorning there feet clang clang as the figure moves slowly from foot to foot , the black ski mask covers there head and hiding there features .

Paranormal : Thats the crazy guy who handed out that beat down earlier to our new prospect !

Iron Maiden : Im not so sure its a guy . .

The lighting of the parking lot is provided by dim lamp posts that hang over head there bulbs flitting and flickering threatening to black out the whole area in an instance , throwing odd shadows over the worn down cars scattered miss happenly here and there as if there owners no longer cared for there upkeep , the lot is empty except for the masked figure and three other masked figures standing a few feet in front of them .

The three are unmistakable as men , there huge frames rippling muscle through the uniformity of there dress , red boiler suits with matching dark red steel tipped boots , there hands covered by red gloves and there faces shrouded with bandanas and scarfs .

Nothing is spoken but an unseen tension seems to be building up in the air , a fury of electricity that seems volatile enough to explode within seconds and consume everyone within it , without a sound the first man charges forwards towards the figure his huge arms held wide , the black clothed figure quickly steps forward there hand pistoning out in a closed fist of pure malice that smashes straight into the charging mans wind pipe .

Instantly dropping to his knees which crunch hard into the gravel scattered across the concrete ground he grabs at his throat as he gasps for air , out of nowhere a second of the man bull rushes into the small figure with his shoulder sending them flying through the air as if they weighed less than paper , spinning as they fly the person crashes with force into the windshield of a nearby car caving it through and causing a shower of tiny bits of glass to implode through and cover the drivers seat .

The two men walk forward , purpsoe in there steps as they near the figure who has just manaed to pull themselves free from the glass there back lacerated with deep red gashes that spout tiny specks of blood at random intervals , crawling on the bonnet they shake there head as if trying to clear as one of the men grabs the figure by the tattered shirt and drags them off the hood .

Paranormal : Ouch that has gotta be stinging .

Iron Maiden : No less than they deserve for there actions earlier .

As one mans holds the groggy figure by the arms the second man arches his arm back , closing his fist he hurls it forward , the might of the impending impact audible as it creates a whooshing in the air , out of nowhere the figure being held slams there foot down on the toes of her captor , as the pain rockets through him the black figure drops low to the floor , the seconds man punch follows through and clatters his assistant square in the jaw sending him reeling back before he collapses to the ground next to his other fallen friend .

Iron Maiden : Quick reactions there .

Paranormal : Why do people i always route for end up getting beat . .

Still crouching low the black shuffles forward and brings her fist up ina vicious upper cut direct to the third man's groin , the crunching sound a sign of damage being cause as a high pitched shriel erupts from the mans lips the figure stands up , grasping there victim by the throat , leaning close the figure speaks , a female seductive tone can be heard .

??? - Tell your boss he is gonna have to do alot better than this .

With that the female figure grabs the back of the mans boiler suit , spinning him in a circle she then lets go sending him reeling and head first through the passenger side window , as his head smashes thorugh the thick glass it claws and cuts at the bandanna covering his head , shredding it the glass bites down deep creating long deep cuts that ooze red .

The black figure turns to the camera , walking slowly over they casually remove the black mask covering there features and the strikingly beautifull but haunting beauty of Violet Cross comes into view .

Paranormal : Oh no . .

Iron Maiden : D-maniac has just unleashed hell upon this place if he has signed her . .

A sly smile on her face , Violet turn's and looks at the chaos and broken bodies behind her before turning back to the lens , she speaks a single line before disapearing out of view .

Violet Cross : It really is a wasteland now .

Paranormal : God help us .
Back to top Go down
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Enter A Nightmare (week 1)   Enter A Nightmare (week 1) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:42 pm

oh man. it has already happened? bummer

I also have to say that the way you describe things brings a lot of texture into what you write and makes everything have a deeper impression
Back to top Go down
Violet Cross
Advisor
Advisor
Violet Cross

PostSubject: Re: Enter A Nightmare (week 1)   Enter A Nightmare (week 1) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:09 am

Thank you blake Smile
Back to top Go down
Wacko
Wacko

PostSubject: Re: Enter A Nightmare (week 1)   Enter A Nightmare (week 1) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:46 pm

NOOOOO!!!! you can't fire Blake No way no how!! *kick D-maniac in nuts* why the hell did you fire him for?? jocolor
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Enter A Nightmare (week 1)   Enter A Nightmare (week 1) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:57 am

BLAKE FIRED?!?!?!?! WHY GOD WHY?!?!?!?!

But on the other hand... Fantastic job as usual Violet. Love reading your RP's.
Back to top Go down
D-Maniac
Admin
Admin
D-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Enter A Nightmare (week 1)   Enter A Nightmare (week 1) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:41 pm

No love for me? I wrote the D-Maniac part it wasn't all her!!! :'(
Back to top Go down
https://wastelandwrestling.forumotion.com
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Enter A Nightmare (week 1)   Enter A Nightmare (week 1) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:45 pm

well, Boss.... You gotta lotta explainin to do! Great part of your rp though. Love the new attitude!
Back to top Go down
D-Maniac
Admin
Admin
D-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Enter A Nightmare (week 1)   Enter A Nightmare (week 1) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:15 pm

I dont have to explain a thing, I am the boss! Now that's more like it, thanks Rev
Back to top Go down
https://wastelandwrestling.forumotion.com
Nay Pay

PostSubject: Re: Enter A Nightmare (week 1)   Enter A Nightmare (week 1) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:23 pm

:O Blake's gone? for What? Sad and Ciolet, I hate you >_< Its just coz of you that D-Man likes me no more Sad btw now I will be a regular reader of your RPs though I don't actually read them Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter A Nightmare (week 1)   Enter A Nightmare (week 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter A Nightmare (week 1)
Page 1 of 1