Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loyalty to King and Country

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

Loyalty to King and Country Empty
PostSubject: Loyalty to King and Country   Loyalty to King and Country EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:40 am

Alistair Grey stands alone in the ring.

Alistair: Supremacy. The concept on which feudalism was built. Where one warring king could topple another and claim the land for his own. It was a simpler time before the "people" felt the need to be heard. Where there was a clear pecking order and those who were nothing stayed where they were, unseen in digging in the mud.

Alistair: Luke Angel is on of those peasants. He should be out doing the work while those who are deserving go and get the attention. The peasants squabbles amongst themselves mean nothing. There is nothing to be gained or lost. Simply hungry commoners fighting for the bread that their family needs to survive.

Alistair: Victory and loss mean nothing at this level. This is why I seek to rise up the ranks of this Wasteland kingdom through loyalty and allegiance. The current master of the Wasteland D-Maniac has made it clear being loyal to him is both a mistake and impossible. But next week at Supremacy a new Queen or King of the Wasteland shall rise up. Shall this new royal body need service I shall be at their beck and call. A knight is nothing without loyalty to a higher power. It is only through loyalty that one becomes a knight, and now with no ruler to follow I am stuck at the bottom fighting the like of Luke Angel for scraps. Tonight I shall try to quickly vanquish my foe and hope that tomorrow holds a brighter and more exciting future.
Back to top Go down

Loyalty to King and Country
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: