Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AJ Wacko's up to no good (week 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wacko
Wacko

AJ Wacko's up to no good (week 2) Empty
PostSubject: AJ Wacko's up to no good (week 2)   AJ Wacko's up to no good (week 2) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:55 pm

AJ Wacko is walking backstage, not looking happy. He noticed Blaque Widow hanging out with valde malum. They're enjoying each other company, valde acting protective of Blaque but happy to have her with him, he look at AJ Wacko.

AJ Wacko: Let you know, Blaque has been seeing AlphaMale behind your back and she didn't want you to know because she knew you would be hurt.

valde gasped as he looked at Blaque while she tried to deny it, valde goes off and Blaque followed.

AJ Wacko continues to walk down, and he saw TkellIonaire is calling on cell phone.

AJ Wacko: Hey pal... I'm going to save you some time... Your mom isn't proud of you.. not the way you are anyway... and your mom probably didnt tell you that because she loved you too much, but actually... your mom hate you deep inside for being thug... dang...

TkellIonaire hangs up the phone and stared at AJ Wacko.

AJ Wacko: Alright believe me or not, you can go ahead call your mom and see if she's going to deny it and tell you she's going be proud of ya no matter what, hah sure yeah right...

AJ Wacko walk off leaving TkellIonaire behind. He look glad but then realized something then he back back to being tensed and pissed off... As he approached the stage, he glanced Vic Rattlehead sitting nearby reading Wasteland Wrestling Federation Official magazine.

AJ Wacko is thinking something... he tried to leave... then he turned and face him.

AJ Wacko: I just want to let you know... you know there are only two pictures of you in that magazine, yeah?

Vic Rattlehead agreed.

AJ Wacko: That's because people who are bald-head is by today's standard... for gay people!

AJ Wacko push magazine into Vic Rattlehead's face, and left to walk to the stage.

He walks down the ramp and reach for microphone before entering the ring.

AJ Wacko: Everybody, you saw what happened last week, did you? I didn't! So let's look at what happened last week, please roll the match recap

AJ Wacko: There! that's where I had my roll going, yeah that, Blake got lucky here.

AJ Wacko: Jeez! Blake think he got one over me? I'm so embarrassed that I just want to roll up in a hole and just die!

AJ Wacko: oh yes!! That's the final bell!! That's right folks! I lost! I told you everybody I was championship material and I ended up humilating myself!! I'm just so mad that I would like to go onto shooting spree!! Too bad I don't have a death wish... I do have something far more dangerous...

I got guts... I have guts... People who have guts to do anything... WILL do anything!

To prove that I have the real thing, I want to call out Crazy Challenge, the challenge is this... I made my way to the ring, I will have a surprise opponent! I won't even know who it is, whether that opponent know it or not, heck I recommend that opponent go forth to our General Manager D-Maniac and tell him he want to fight me, it can be any match he want. I will pulverize him and I will break his bones!

I will not back down! I will not surrender I won't even tap out! I will declared the winner by end of the match!!

That is my crazy challenge! So, everybody, line up! IF you love me, you should just shoot yourself in the head, but if you hate me, go back home and go crying to your mama! If you want to fight me, now is your time!

I'm going back to locker room, and anybody who decided to tell me they want to be my opponent tonight before match must have IQ of nail in the door, so I wouldn't bother with imbeciles like you jerk-faces! You can shut up your dumb, numb mouth and get ready for the match! Good day and hope you all kill yourself tonight because nobody like you!

AJ Wacko walks back to backstage.
Back to top Go down

AJ Wacko's up to no good (week 2)
Page 1 of 1