Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bring 'Em Down (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Distor

Bring 'Em Down (open) Empty
PostSubject: Bring 'Em Down (open)   Bring 'Em Down (open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:34 am

The cameras pan throughout the crowd, the atmosphere intense. The crowd is still on a high from the last match, and they are still hungry for more.

Then the familiar Lostprophets song hits the speakers.

Bring 'Em Down.

The entrance ramp is covered with smoke throughout the start of the song... the chorus hits, and Distor appears. Dressed in jeans and the PPV shirt, a baseball bat in one hand and a microphone in the other.

He pauses at the top of the ramp, stands still for several moments, then lifts both hands into the air as fireworks go off. His theme song finally subsides and he brings the microphone to his mouth.

Distor: "This. Is. Wasteland. Wrestling. Federation. Welcome to Slaughterhouse. Tonight, people are gonna get wasted."

Distor stops talking and makes his way to the ring. Once he is standing in the middle of the ring, he begins talking again.

Distor: "Tonight, The Lost One Championship, The Master of Violence Championship, and the WWF Championship will all be on the line. Now, unfortunately I was only one win away from being in one of those matches..."

His fans begin booing to this.

Distor: "But I did do one thing. This season, I defeated the current GM of WWF himself... Deathstar. And I don't think he's too happy."

Then the boos turn to cheers.

Distor: "And I guess this is how you get onto a Pay Per View. You take down the biggest guy in charge. Cause now, he wants a rematch. And not just any match. 2 out of 3 Submissions match. And seeing as how tonight's Pay Per View will be nothing but hardcore matches, I brought a friend with me."

Distor holds the bat into the air, and the crowd cheers even louder.

Distor: "Deathstar. Fight me now if you wish, bring your friends if you must. But remember that at the end of this match... there will be National Fallout."

With that, Distor throws the microphone out of the ring and stands ready, bat in hand.
Back to top Go down

Bring 'Em Down (open)
Page 1 of 1