Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bring the Pain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

Bring the Pain Empty
PostSubject: Bring the Pain   Bring the Pain EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:47 pm

The scene opens in a small room with a light behind the camera showing shadows oon the gray wall that is shown. In the shadows two figures are shown. One is hanging from what appears to be a large X and the other is using a whip of some sort to beat the figure being restrained. The camera begins to pan around but is ordered to stop by one of the people in the room.

???: Stay where you are!

The voice is stern and forceful yet feminine. The shadow shows the figure whipping the otehr again and again. Each time the whip hits there is a sickening tearing of flesh. The figure that is being whipped is making no noise.

???:When we are done you will be permitted to see him.

After a few more whips the person who was talking walks out of the room and right before the door closes she permitts the camera to turn around. Standing before the large X is Reverend Chaos. His face is sweaty, the bandages on his ribs indicate that they are still not healed, and his left ankle is heavily taped up. His upper torso is fully tattooed now but no single image can be made out in the dim light.

Reverend Chaos: Good evening. I see you made it early. No matter, that was just one of my many pre match rituals. You see, pain clears the mind, allows for new strategies to be brought into light. Now I know that all my brothers and sisters out there are questioning why I put myself through this when all I need to do is insult Violet again if I want more pain...

Reverend Chaos starts to chuckle. He puts on his shirt and leans against the X behind him and crosses his arms.

Reverend Chaos: My reasons are actually quite simple. Being flogged, hanging from hooks from the ceiling those are meditative techniques. Getting in the ring and having Violet kick my (censored) is different all together. That will still remain my secret for a little while longer. I now have a different strategy for facing Violet tonight. Things will be different in our match, but as they say the more things change, the more they stay the same. Violet my little banshee, bring the pain!
Back to top Go down
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

Bring the Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring the Pain   Bring the Pain EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:34 pm

sir, your calm speech pattern and the eloquence you have with word paints an unsettling contrast with your relationship with violence. actualy. nope. it makes more sense. there is a calm beauty and poetry to your kind of violence.
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

Bring the Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring the Pain   Bring the Pain EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:05 pm

Blake, Thank you for the compliment (i think it was one! lol). I am trying to portray the quiet yet dangerous persona. I feel I may not have gone far enough in this rp though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bring the Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring the Pain   Bring the Pain Empty

Back to top Go down

Bring the Pain
Page 1 of 1