Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a Dynamic welcome party (open challenge)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
era dynamics
Champion
Champion
era dynamics

a Dynamic welcome party (open challenge) Empty
PostSubject: a Dynamic welcome party (open challenge)   a Dynamic welcome party (open challenge) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:24 pm

Era Dynamics walks down to the ring to the usual mixed reaction, mainly boos from the crowd, her face holds the famous "People's eyebrown" as she loves the boo's from the capacity crowd on hand. She gets to the ring and stops to listen to a fan who wants to tell him off, looks at her watch and yawns provoking the fan into screaming harder. She asks the fan,

Era Dynamics: "You finished?" smiles and the heads for the ring, motioning for a mic.

Era Dynamics: "Wow! Thats an introduction, thanks people for the rousing applause, I love it"

The boo's grow louder as the fans know whats coming next

Era Dynamics: "Well, not that I have you attention, I'll take a moment of your time to let you know a little more about me, because I know you care despite you're reaction to seeing me step out to the ring"
she continues, "I didn't join the WWF for you all to love me, as a matter of fact, I don't CARE if you love me because frankly, this isn't about you. All these wrestlers will come out and say, 'I do this for ALLLLL OF YOU', they're LYING, they, like myself, are in this for ONE thing and ONE thing only. A PAYCHECK. Don't let them lie to you, I don't care if you like my match, buy my t-shirt or chant my name. To be honest, I don't even care if you come to see my show, I know you can't afford the ticket. You work your meaningless job flipping burgers to save all your money to come cheer on the lacklustre talent in the back, then go home and sit on your butt watching TV.

The crowd is getting white hot with their boo's now.

Era Dynamics: "To be honest, I didn't know they're letting people use FOOD STAMPS to buy wrestling tickets these days. But I digress, my point here is, I'm here to run the ranks and take what is mine, the championship. You can boo and boo and boo, and it's not going to get you anything but a sore throat and thats IT. Remember one thing here people, I've got a job that takes me around the world, seeing the finest men and eating the finest food, you don't have to like me, you don't have to cheer for me or make posters that say my name, Just remember this. I'm here, I'm staying and I'm going for the belt. No questions, no options and certainly no dispute. Let any superstar come out here and challange me and there will be NO doubt that the missionary of violence is no joke. So come on, whose it gonna be?"

Last edited by era dynamics on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Dynamic welcome party (open challenge)   a Dynamic welcome party (open challenge) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:36 am

Suddenly Monster by Skillet hits and the fand boo and cheer evenly after seeing his pronmo at the begining of the show. Johnny Urban Solid walks to the ring without moving his eyes away from Era. As Johnny reaches the ring he grabs a mic and heads into the ring

Johnny: Era.... Dynamics... What a wonderful name. You seem like. Brave, Couragous... Hardcore... Type of girl. Im guessing im right arent i? Yes... Yes i am. Now ive seen you in previous federations. Which some have sunk to th bottom of the ocean. But i doubt its your fault. Infact i think it may be that you have injured too many people. But yes. I am here. Not for these fans, not for bragging... But for the money.

The fans boo as Era starts to laugh with Johnny

Johnny: Now i will accept your challenge Era... Me and you... One on one... Wether you win or i.. You have already earnt my respect... And loyalty.

Johnny puts the mic down as Era and Johnny smile at each other
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Dynamic welcome party (open challenge)   a Dynamic welcome party (open challenge) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Bad Company by FFDP hits the speakers and after couple of seconds a figure appears with a microphone in his hand.

Atreus: My first day in this federation and this is how it starts? Huge hypocrite and hers **** licker? Johnny are you sure, you want to fight her? Or maybe you want to take her out for a date?

Atreus pushes Johnny out of his way and continues walking towards ring.

Atreus: Have no idea girl who you are, and to be honest I don’t even care. But you said something that offended me, so I came out to share my opinion.

Atreus slowly steps up the steel steps.

Atreus: But first things first, I called you hypocrite… I think, I should explain, as I don’t think you understood me. You, just few moments ago, told these people, that have come here, that you don’t care about them… in the same time, you spent your valuable time to talk to them. I think, you just want to act bada** and that you do care about their opinion quite a bit… that makes you hypocrite in my eyes.

Atreus steps in the ring walking towards Era, he stops just couple inches away from her face.

Atreus: And now the most important thing. You dare to insult me? You just said that I’m here for a paycheck… you can have my first one if you are so in for that paper, maybe take your girlfriend over there on ramp for a date or something. I’m here for few things and money is not one of them. I’m here for BLOOD! I’m here for PAIN! I’m here for SUFFERING!

Atreus leans towards Era, as she does not back away, their faces are separated by just a mare inch.

Atreus: And now… you will suffer!
Back to top Go down
era dynamics
Champion
Champion
era dynamics

PostSubject: Re: a Dynamic welcome party (open challenge)   a Dynamic welcome party (open challenge) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:50 pm

Era Dynamics snaps with her teeth on Atreus nose when he just went at time back to save his nose. At the moment when Atreus went back Era Dynamics takes her momentum and brings the mic to her mouth and starts to speak.

Era Dynamics: I tried to warn you guys, but no, you had to go and push things. Now jhonny boy, i will say take a seat and watch how i will devour Atreus flesh and shatter his bones, I suggest you get all your paperwork in order and maybe once in the future you will learn if you are ready to fight me or if you are one of those maggots who hide under the first tombstone they see when they must fight me.

Era Dynamics turn her face sidewards with a creepy smile on her face and starts to speak in a creepy dark voice like a banshee.

Era Dynamics: Atreus! I have warned you, talk against and I will sick the dog on you this is your last warning. Now Atreus, Mr. hypocryte, for some reason you think you hold all the cards. You do not know the pain that is coming your way. Jhonny may be a child, and you a bully. But this woman loves the feeling of blood spoiled all over her body when she hits the teeth out of her opponent mouth and i will hit them, more importantly I will get them, and I will command you as a dog when you crawling over the floor and begging on your knees to stop. You do not want me to unleash the beast. Your Hollywood good looks are about to be destroyed, I hope you have a good plastic surgeon, you will need it.

Era Dynamics: I will made you cry... Your reputation will be broken and at the end of the match, jhonny have draw a nice unicorn and learned from the moment to not mess with the missionary of violence while those cows who are booing are witness about the butchery they will also receive when they have the pride to come in my area. In matter fact why not right now ?

Era Dynamics hits Atreus full with the microphone on his nose and speaks in the mic when atreus is preparing for the fight

Era Dynamics: now ring that bloody bell and unleash the bloodfest!!!

Era Dynamics throw the microphone away and get ready for the match

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Dynamic welcome party (open challenge)   a Dynamic welcome party (open challenge) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:45 pm

lol nice now I hope the match will not end with eras finisher, because in that case they will have to make a new cover for a ring... that finisher is messy.... and little bit scary Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Dynamic welcome party (open challenge)   a Dynamic welcome party (open challenge) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:51 am

Yay! Im watching!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a Dynamic welcome party (open challenge)   a Dynamic welcome party (open challenge) Empty

Back to top Go down

a Dynamic welcome party (open challenge)
Page 1 of 1