Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nick Wheeler talks more about Block Party (open to Jorinho)(CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick Wheeler

Nick Wheeler talks more about Block Party (open to Jorinho)(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Nick Wheeler talks more about Block Party (open to Jorinho)(CLOSED)   Nick Wheeler talks more about Block Party (open to Jorinho)(CLOSED) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:12 am

Get Paid by Emphatic blares over the PA system as Nick Wheeler's new entrance video from Block Party starts playing on the titantron. Nick Wheeler walks out onto the stage with a microphone in his hand and looks at the crowd.

Nick Wheeler: At Block Party, I attacked my long time best friend Jorinho and I explained the attack. But I'm still getting questions on why I attacked him. Did I not make myself clear? I hate repeating myself. I. Am. Tired. Of. His. Bitching.

The crowd starts to boo as Nick smiles and shakes his head slowly

Nick Wheeler: See, now you're all just booing because you don't know what I'm talking about. I've been with Jorinho in six federations counting this one. And every federation I've been in with him, he's always complaining. Either about a losing streak or a winning streak or holding a title too long. The losing streak I understand. But a winning streak especially as a champion? That's how I knew I had to do something. So I was at home in Toronto before Block Party and I thought to myself, "Nick, what can you do to show Jorinho the error of his ways?" And then it came to me: return to my roots and show him what his constant bitching has forced his best friend to do.

Nick nods his head slowly as he looks around at the crowd

Nick Wheeler: It was for his own good. Did I take it too far with the Conchairto? Maybe. But it sure was a hell of alot fun doing it. Hitting him with The Mothercanucking End, well the old version of it anyways, then a couple of Conchairtos. Man, it was like a weight lifted off of my shoulders. Not only did I show Jorinho what his complaining lead me to do, I also was able to get back to who I used to be and who I am again. Which means, you're looking at YOUR future WWF World Heavyweight Champion.

The crowd boos once again as Nick laughs

Nick Wheeler: Go ahead a boo. You see, cheers and boos don't affect me anymore. Especially tonight because tonight Jorinho is my opponent. And he'll get the same treatment that he got at Block Party. I don't plan on losing tonight. But if I do, it doesn't matter. Win or lose, I'm going to make them take Jorinho out on a stretcher like they did at Block Party. Think of Jorinho as my stepping stone to the World Championship.

Nick Wheeler makes a championship belt gesture on his waist as he smiles at the crowd

Last edited by Nick Wheeler on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jorinho

PostSubject: Re: Nick Wheeler talks more about Block Party (open to Jorinho)(CLOSED)   Nick Wheeler talks more about Block Party (open to Jorinho)(CLOSED) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:01 pm

Fight me by Xandria blasts from the speakers and crowd cheers loudly. Nick Wheeler is standing in the ring laughing and pointing at Jorinho. Jorinho has microphone on his right hand and his another hand is on Ashley´s shoulders.

Jorinho: What are you laughing about? You think your attack against me is going to stop me and I will end my career by doing that? Or is it real that you wanted to give me some "wake up call" as a long time friend?

Jorinho pauses for a while and Nick is going to start to speak on the microphone but before he could say any word Jorinho interrupts him.

Jorinho: No! This all what did you just say is nothing more than jealous. I mean we have both done everything in this business but even I can be just a little bit cocky and say that I have done more than you. You spoke about our last six federations. Well, firstable I have to thank you by giving me advices when I was newcomer in our first and even second federation.

Nick Wheeler nods.

Jorinho: Secondly we was the greatest tag team ever.

Nick Wheeler nods again.

Jorinho: But then.. then I came maineventer on our federation and I was the guy who had longest title reign. Not just once but twice. And I was the guy who did beat you for..

Nick Wheeler: Shut up Jori! You have beat me before but you will never beat me again. Tonight I will show you what is real wrestling and how great I really am.

Crowd booes.

Jorinho: Calm down, calm down... there is no reason to run your mouth. I know you are great and I have to give you some respect about your long career at wrestling. But what happened at Block Party did something to me. It taught me that I have to be same Jorinho as I was when I was face of our last federations! This night will end my long losing streak.

Nick Wheeler: So I really did "wake up call" to you! That´s great! It´s funnier to kick your head off when you are trying your best which will make you just a huge loser!

Jorinho: Well, I don´t really care if I am loser or not but anything what I do tonight in the ring isn´t personal even you try to make this really personal. I am still same Jorinho as before and tonight I will give my best just for this excellent audience over here and make sure that my name will be remembered after this night. I don´t know what is wrong with you but I really hope your relationship with Taylor is going well. Is it?
Back to top Go down
Nick Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Nick Wheeler talks more about Block Party (open to Jorinho)(CLOSED)   Nick Wheeler talks more about Block Party (open to Jorinho)(CLOSED) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Nick Wheeler: Oh it's going just fine. Other than the fact that she doesn't agree with my actions at Block Party. But she's getting over it. Being married of course means that no matter what we have to live with each other's decisions. She's actually in the back in my locker room watching us right now.

Nick Wheeler sits down in the middle of the ring and looks at Jorinho and Ashley

Nick Wheeler: But this isn't about me and Taylor. This is about me and you, Jorinho. You see, I don't plan on tonight being our last match. No. At the end of the season, it's gonna be Nick Wheeler vs Jorinho at the pay-per-view. In a match of my choosing. Hardcore, Ladder, Steel Cage, Hell In A Cell, Ironman, Submission, Ultimate Submission, First Blood, Last Blood, Last Man Standing. I can choose any of them. Though I am partial to Hardcore, Ladder and Submission.

Crowd cheers with excitement

Nick Wheeler: I'll definitely let you know by the time the pay-per-view comes around. But tonight, you will feel The Mothercanucking End for the first time. And believe me, it's nothing like my two old finishers that i've used on you. The Unprettier and Charisma Bomb pale in comparison to The Mothercanucking End.
Back to top Go down
Jorinho

PostSubject: Re: Nick Wheeler talks more about Block Party (open to Jorinho)(CLOSED)   Nick Wheeler talks more about Block Party (open to Jorinho)(CLOSED) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:53 am

Jorinho smiles.

Jorinho: You want to decide our match type for the Pay Per View? Well, I don´t really care about it. I don´t care which match type it will be ´cause I am ready to anything. You see, I was in the Gauntlet match and Rumble match in the same night and I did win that Rumble match even I was the first one who stepped in to the ring.

Nick Wheeler: Who cares about that? It´s past. Now is the new day and..

Ashley grasps microphone from Jorinho´s hand and interrupts Wheeler.

Ashley: We care! We all know that Jorinho has long losing streak because of you, Nick. You interrupted few matches last season with that "End is here" thing. And the attack what you did on the Block Party was just because you want to raise your name in the stars by ending your best friend´s career...

Suddenly Ashley drops microphone on the floor and she puts her hand on her stomach. Her face turns red. Jorinho is holding Ashley´s another hand. Jorinho keeps his left hand still on Ashley´s shoulder turns Ashley around. They walks back to backstage.
Back to top Go down
Nick Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Nick Wheeler talks more about Block Party (open to Jorinho)(CLOSED)   Nick Wheeler talks more about Block Party (open to Jorinho)(CLOSED) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:35 pm

Nick Wheeler smiles and exits the ring

Nick Wheeler: You're wrong Ashley. My name is already in the stars. I have my own constellation. And soon, I'll have my own galaxy.

Nick Wheeler drops the microphone and walks backstage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick Wheeler talks more about Block Party (open to Jorinho)(CLOSED)   Nick Wheeler talks more about Block Party (open to Jorinho)(CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nick Wheeler talks more about Block Party (open to Jorinho)(CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1