Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nathan talks about the PPV!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nay Pay

Nathan talks about the PPV! Empty
PostSubject: Nathan talks about the PPV!   Nathan talks about the PPV! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:54 am

*The Catalyst by Linkin Park plays into the arena and the crowd erupts into cheer as Nathan Payne walks out in the arena.*

Paranormal: "Oh, look! He is back after that shocking injury at 'The Block Party.'"

Iron Maiden: "Yeah Man! That was really a bad day for him. He had almost won the match when Lee came, out of nowhere, to knock him down."

Paranormal: "But, I wonder why would Lee do so, him and Nay Pay never had a issue before that."

Iron Maiden: "Well, We will be looking forward to this season to know more about it."

*Nathan gets a mic from the commentary box and goes up in the ring.*

Nathan Payne: "Well, You guys might be wondering that what's going on between me and Lee that made him interrupt in my title match at 'The Block Party'. I also wondered it for a while I was recovering from my injury as I have never met him in my life before and then I figured it out that he must be jealous of me after I got a title match at the PPV.

*Nathan pauses for a while*

Iron Maiden: "Oh Yeah! That can be possibly be the case, but we gotta wait and see, what Anthony Lee has to say about it."

Nathan: "Oh Well! Anyone would be jealous of a man who gets such opportunities but they must be brave enough to bring out a challenge and not do such cowardly acts from behind. I am really not upset that I lost the title match but I am mad at those guys who never stop acting like a coward."

*The Crowd chants for Nathan while some are booing on Anthony with several posters in their hands.*

Nathan: "And with support from you guys, I am always ready to take any challenge. Well, I am pretty sure that Lee is watching me from the backstage."

*Nathan gives a fierce look towards the camera.*

Nathan: "Anthony Lee! Bring it On!"

*Crowd starts cheering for Nathan Payne with loud chants of NAY PAY!!*

Paranormal: "Oh Man! Look at this guy, now We gotta wait for Anthony to respond."

Iron Maiden: "Respond? Now, I don't think if he will be showing his face even."

Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Nathan talks about the PPV!   Nathan talks about the PPV! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:10 am

The crowd is waiting in anticipation of Anthony Lee's presence. All of a sudden the titantron lights up showing Anthony Lee facing the camera in a suit.

Anthony Lee: Hey! Hey! Up here!.......Yeah you're right, I am watching you. Ever since last season's PPV I have kept a close eye on you Nate. Why you ask? Jealousy? What of? Regardless of whether I attacked you in your match, before your match, after your match or not even touch you, you would never win that match under any circumstance. I picked you because I had to make a name for myself on the biggest stage and make the biggest impact, and by attacking you I have achieved that.

The crowd boo heavily

Anthony Lee: With that being said, it seems as though you are looking for a fight? Well as you can see, I'm really not dressed for the occasion so maybe you'll just have to find someone else to lose to tonight, seeing as thats what you do best.

Iron Maiden: Is Anthony that scared he won't even say all these things to Nathan's face?

Paranormal: Why should he? He's got way more important things to do, just look at the way he's dressed.

Nathan paces back and forth in the ring while the crowd chant his name

Anthony Lee: Well if you would excuse me, I have somewhere more important to be, so see you later.......or maybe not so later....

The titantron starts showing the WWF logo spinning around

Nathan Payne: If you're not coming to me, then I'm coming to you!

Nathan Payne drops the mic, exits the ring and begins running to the backstage area while the camera fades to black
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Nathan talks about the PPV!   Nathan talks about the PPV! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:14 am

We could make the GM come out and make an official match between us but I don't know who the GM is so...
Back to top Go down
Deathstar
Admin
Admin
Deathstar

PostSubject: deathstar   Nathan talks about the PPV! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:09 pm

Deathstars entrance music hits the air as he steps out onto the arenas floor....

Deathstar: Hold it right there Mr Payne!
I don't know why you two can't get along , but it doesn't matter to me ....
All that matters at this time is that I see one of you busted up in the ring , so if you two want an match then I'll do my best to make it happen , but it better be worth it or else the hand's of time will become an judgement for your futures.......

Paranormal: What is the hands of time? and why does Deathstar keep saying it?

Iron Maiden: I don't have the answer to that , but I also don't want to be the one that the hands of time falls on either....

Deathstar: Now Payne get your ass out of my ring before I make you......

Note Payne if you would like to add an closeing to this rp then be my guest.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nathan talks about the PPV!   Nathan talks about the PPV! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nathan talks about the PPV!
Page 1 of 1