Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Before the Slaughterhouse (place before the match)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
era dynamics
Champion
Champion
era dynamics

Before the Slaughterhouse (place before the match) Empty
PostSubject: Before the Slaughterhouse (place before the match)   Before the Slaughterhouse (place before the match) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:29 am

The scene opens. The crowd begins to booing. As The missionary of violence comes into focus. She is backstage. Sitting on a WWF equipment trunk. With a webster's dictionary in his hand.

Era Dynamics opens the dictionary, and begins to read

Era Dynamics: Slaughterhouse, a building or place where animals are butchered for food, abattoir. . Now that sounds a little much. (Era Dynamics continues to read)

Example Sentences

* Six weeks later, when the broilers are carved up at the slaughterhouse, resistant bacteria spill out everywhere.

* If they knew they were going to get slaughtered, they would act wilder in the slaughterhouse.

Era Dynamics: JR Bonecrusher. There will be bloodshed. I'm sure of it. But you see. I also know we are both wanting to win this match. For three different reasons. we have a history or do you forgot our moments in The Blackthorn Wrestling Entertainment? JR Bonecrusher, you want to retain the title. While I myself. I look to become the WWF lost Champion. And we are all willing to shed blood. Others or our own. In order to accomplish our goal.

Era Dynamics closes the dictionary. He then stands up and focuses on the camera

Era Dynamics: Bonecrusher, there is nothing more to say between us. Over our last couple of matches. I will admit. A shred of respect has been developed. But even if we will be best friends again. At Slaughterhouse, all bets will be off. Along with the gloves. You came and claimed respect from me in history. That I was very proud of. I plan to walk into Slaughterhouse, and claim back my prize..

Era Dynamics pauses for a minute

Era Dynamics: Then we have our old Chorister Chaos (Era Dynamics begins to snicker). What's wrong son, can't take alittle ribbing? Out of all the things I have said. The first thing you get pissy over. Is a little name picking. How sad are you? Let me introduce you to another term. (Era Dynamics opens the dictionary. Then tosses it aside) I won't need this. The term is manipulation. You see reverend, I heard what you said. Which was nothing more. Then repeating my own comments. Talk about being original. Which tells me. I already have you beat. I'm already in your head Reverend. I have you over confident. I have your ego at full inflation. I have you ready for the pickings. After Slaughterhouse I'll finish the job on the mountain behind this building .

Era Dynamics pauses for a moment. Then looks back at the camera

Era Dynamics contineus: Boys, there has been a lot said about who wants to do what. And Who plans to do what. But the truth of the matter is. No matter what we say. Once we step between them ropes. All game plans will go out the window, and it will be open season and all out war. This isn't about respect. It's about the WWF. The title I plan to reclaim. I'll see you Bonecrusher at the Slaughterhouse...

Era Dynamics walks off camera. As the scene fades to black
Back to top Go down

Before the Slaughterhouse (place before the match)
Page 1 of 1