Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Want A ReMatch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Connoly
Champion
Champion
Connoly

I Want A ReMatch Empty
PostSubject: I Want A ReMatch   I Want A ReMatch EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:21 pm

"Shut Me Up" by Mindless Self Indulgence erupts over the arena speakers. After a few moments Connoly walks out onto the stage, he is wearing a green plaid kilt, black t-shirt, and a long black leather coat. His face is bruised and appears swollen, his nose is broken and he has a bandage on his forehead. He pauses on the top of the ramp and scans the arena with a glare. He starts to walk down the ramp as the fans boo and throw miscellaneous article of garbage. As Connoly passes one fan he begins screaming at Connoly.
-
Fan: "Doesn't look like you could get the job done old man. You lucky that ring exploded or Blake would have destroyed you you fossil!!"
-
Connoly stops and looks at the man and smirks. He turns to walk away, but suddenly turns around and grabs the fan. He pulls the man over the barricade and slams him to the floor. Two security guards run up from ring side and grab Connoly before he can attack the man. Two more guard runs from back stage and also grab Connoly as another one grabs the clearly terrified fan and pulls him away. Connoly shoves the guards away and turns and walks down the aisle and climbs into the ring.
-
Connoly: "So as you can see, I have no belt around my waist, and as you just witnessed, a lot of people have a lot of things to say about that. Well, I've got a lot to say about it as well, I've got a lot of questions about what happened at Origins. However, getting those questions answered isn't going to change what happened. I don't know who these guys are, and I don't care, and I care even less about the beef they have with D Maniac, what I do care about is that they cost me my title, and I don't appreciate that. So here's the way I see it, Blake Hamilton and myself are still undefeated, and that WWF World Heavyweight Title is still vacant. So I'm calling D Maniac out right now, you clearly have your own problems right now, and I very much doubt you want to pile more onto your plate. So either you come down here right now, and give Blake and myself another title match, so I can finish what I started and win the WWF World Title, or I will make your like a living hell. Whats it going to be D?"
-
Connoly lowers the mic and waits.
Back to top Go down

I Want A ReMatch
Page 1 of 1