Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David Ski's interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nay Pay

David Ski's interview Empty
PostSubject: David Ski's interview   David Ski's interview EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:09 am

*David Ski is seen in the backstage who seems ready for his match against Cyopathic. Lizzy interrupts him and he is not impressed with it.*

Lizzy: *Umm David, sorry to interrupt you but may I have some words with you.*

David: "So, you want to talk to the "Unstoppable" David Ski? Then, go on but be quick I got a match in no time."

Lizzy: "Thanks for giving me your time. So, How do you feel about your match against Cyopathic tonight."

David: "Tonight's match. I don't find any sense in the match. Why would they put me against such a weak guy?"

*David seems a bit angry*

Lizzy: "Well, you don't seem very happy with the match but you got any plans for it."

*David gets even aggressive and snatches the mic*

David: "You say plans, I don't need to make plans for such, ask me about it when I get my deserved World Championship match. As for today's match, I am gonna smash him and come out of the ring without a single drop of sweat."

Lizzy gets a bit afraid, but somehow she stands there*

Lizzy: "Well, I hope that you get what you deserves, anyways thanks for the interview and good luck for your match"

*Lizzy hurries out from there while David is still standing there.*

David: "Why would we she hurry out like that? anyways I need to get to the ring for my match and crush that Cyopathic guy."

*David walks towards the ring and the camera fades to black*
Back to top Go down

David Ski's interview
Page 1 of 1