Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nathan Payne's interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nay Pay

Nathan Payne's interview Empty
PostSubject: Nathan Payne's interview   Nathan Payne's interview EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:21 am

Lizzie is seen in the backstage with Nathan Payne standing behind. She begins to speak...

Lizzie: "Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen! Today in this interview area.. my guest is Nathan Payne. He has been in great form since the last season and have had great matches especially The Ambulance Match at 'Slaughterhouse'."

Lizzie turns towards Nathan and passes a smile before she starts to speak.

Lizzie: "So, Nathan you have had a great run throughout the last season. You beat Anthony at 'Slaughterhouse' showing everybody that you are a very talented wrestler. But, it looks like He can't stop to make excuses."

The camera zooms towards Nathan as Lizzie moves the mic towards him.

Nathan: "Well, its all about focus. I wasn't very good when I joined this roster but I kept my focus and hard work and improved day by day. I won't complain about anything unfair that has happened to me but every such happening has made me learn and be better at this job and that' what I am enjoying. and for Anthony, he said that he attacked me to get crowd's attention and that he got but... as a Coward!....."

Nathan chuckles a bit while he continues to talk.

.....and Now, I am sick of fighting him again and again.. I mean everytime I beat him he has an excuse to cover his lose. That's just ridiculous."

Lizzie: "Ah Well! Tonight, you have got a match up against Distor Centura. He is gonna be a tough one to beat. What do you have to say?"

Nathan: "I am not really concerned about this match... All I want now is those big matchups which brings you fame. I may sound ambitious but that's the Truth! The time has come! I won't care if I win or lose tonight but I will do my best as usual."

Lizzie is amazed at Nathan's response.

Lizzie: "Oh! Looks like you have something big planned. I hope that the General Manager hears you. Anyways, thanks for your time and good luck for the match."

Nathan: "My pleasure!"

Nathan walks towards his locker room and the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Nathan Payne's interview
Page 1 of 1