Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AJ Wacko: Would you like to continue massacre?? (Week 3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wacko
Wacko

AJ Wacko: Would you like to continue massacre?? (Week 3) Empty
PostSubject: AJ Wacko: Would you like to continue massacre?? (Week 3)   AJ Wacko: Would you like to continue massacre?? (Week 3) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:44 am

AJ Wacko is standing in middle of the ring, almost ready for match.

AJ Wacko: infidels... welcome to another match on Wasteland Wrestling Federation... it's not regular match, no sir... it's the Crazy Challenge

the challenge who is crazy enough to undertakes is your truly... the true King of LMS... rightful heir to World Championship... Master of submission.. God of trickery... I was wronged out of match so many times.. I can never stand for it... I can never stand for cheaters... even when I cheat I don't accept cheaters! I accept only myself!

I saw a man dressed as a butterfly when I woke up this morning, wait let me back that right up... You know how sometimes people get prophecy before something happened? this is what I meant, I had a vision, I had a real vision of what my future is like... I stand in all gold, and gold lights light up on my suit, my title, my name...

Sometimes people misinterpret their visions, but not mine it was clear-cut prediction for my future...

Anyway... I was saying... I was sleeping, and of course I had to wake up 5 times screaming before I finally woke up around 8am, drowning down couple of beers and some illegal medicine helped me sleep better that's for sure.. so this time..

at 8am I was trying to get myself out of bed so I can go to bathroom... and there I saw it! A man!

Dressed in black/orange wings alike butterflies have on their wings... and the man had real antennas... and he also had a mustache.. and the face of mental retarded.. he looked sooo stupid I would have swore he was [[[ Cylon ]]] I wanted to get my belt and whip him south, left right and all over down under!

but what stopped me wasn't the fact I was completely doozy from too many pills nor the fact I already wet the bed before I got up to go to the bathroom no sir... what stopped me was what he said...

It was an inspiration... he said...

"Nomk nomk pak bung dan dan jork!!"

It was the most retarded thing ever! I had to beat him up in the bathroom and I broke the toilet in the process, so then I went to get the cops and the man was gone... the cops said it certainly look like I did all the damages myself and there's nothing further to investigate.

Maybe I had make up the man myself but I know this... whether I get to win the match or not... my new trademark saying will be...

"You're going down straight to hell!! But first you're going down the toilet!!"

afterwards I will say this... "A-men!!"

AJ Wacko stand in the ring with snirk on face.

AJ Wacko: I'm ready! Time for the crazy challenge to commerce!!
Back to top Go down

AJ Wacko: Would you like to continue massacre?? (Week 3)
Page 1 of 1