Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First match vs AJ Wacko

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

First match vs AJ Wacko Empty
PostSubject: First match vs AJ Wacko   First match vs AJ Wacko EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:49 pm

Titan of Terror rides and climbs up to the apron and climbs between the ropes. He walks to the announce table and asks for a microphone.

Titan: Well, here we are. The first show of the season, first show of the fed, my first match in WWF. It is truly an honor to be infront of you all today.

The crowd is largely silent, still trying to figure out this new face.

Titan: In this, my debut match, I plan to give AJ Wacko the fight of his career. Don't expect anything crazy from me though. As Ernest Hemingway
once said "You can wipe out your opponents. But if you do it unjustly you become eligible for being wiped out yourself." AJ Wacko, I would trust you to do the same, however know that even if you do I will remain true to my morals.

Titan: Tonight I seek to prove myself to you all. I will be in this ring tonight with AJ Wacko, whom based on his name, is sure to make it an interesting night. I have never before seen this man or even run into him backstage. I will be as surprised as all of you tonight.

Titan: This is the first night of our time together. In this dark wasteland, I aim to be a beacon of light and bring hope to all of you. The opposition will be great, but together we can overcome it and make a brighter future here. Now if you don't mind I should probably get ot the back and get ready for the match tonight. I can not wrestle in this, let's face it there is a big difference between wingtips and wrestling boots and it is far too warm for this sweater.

Titan hands the microphone off and heads for the stage.
Back to top Go down
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

First match vs AJ Wacko Empty
PostSubject: Re: First match vs AJ Wacko   First match vs AJ Wacko EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:38 am

wow. oops. didn't notice that i used my old name. guess old habits die hard.

if i ever do this again just change it to my normal name. i'm going to use the name for everything I just had a mental lapse.
Back to top Go down

First match vs AJ Wacko
Page 1 of 1